Search results

1. A

"Replace with Icons" feature problem

I am already familiar with the lower/upper case distinction in Unix systems, it was proved to be a "stubborn cache" (as I call it ) problem..... So,for the moment, everything seems to work fine with the "show as icon" option not only for file upload but also for my radio buttons .... Thanks!
  2. A

Thanks for your swift answer, just found some time and decided to follow the road of the brave...! After making the changes in the files you suggested I managed to have my icons showing in my list instead of the filenames (for fileupload element). I can still not get an icon for a dropdown or a...
  3. A

Just upgraded to fabrik 3.5.2 on Joomla 3.6.5 starting a new database trying to recreate my older 2.5 site. I have a table with fileupload element for which I would like to show image instead of filename. That is, a doc image for .doc files , an xls image for all .xls files and so on. which is...
  4. A

Group by button and floating buttons problem

Giving up on shape5 vetex template. After upgrading fabrik to the latest github, page loads and then disappears. Will use a different template. closing thread
  5. A

Php memory limit is set to 256M. No errors appear. Thanks,
  6. A

Vertex template problems with floating buttons Some more info : Trying to figure out what the problem was I decided to update Fabrik with the latest github files. (3 hours ago) Now, there is the following problem: when i hit the home page , the page appears for a while and then I get a blank...
  7. A

When using specific template (vertex from shape5) "Group by" button does not show the group by menu . Moreover , when trying to use the update col plugin and set the buttons to show as "floating" nothing appears. Neither the edit o delete buttons appear. Buttons only show if I set them to...
  8. A

No more Greek characters on database join elements -fabrik 3.0.6

Update Found out that it is a problem of MySQL. I am doing all my tests on localhost using xampp with MySQL version 5.0.87 With Fabrik 3.0.52 I did not have the above mentioned problem. It only came up when using 3.0.6 . I tried the same database with a newer xampp version having MySQL...
  9. A

more info on this - no problem on fresh site, installing 3.0.6 and creating lists from sctratch shows no "strange" characters - site with the problem comes from a 1.5 site upgrade and a 2x Fabrik upgrade
  10. A

Hi, I have some databasejoin elements that point to lists with labels in greek characters. If you see the attached image(Capture096_22082012.jpg) it is very clear that when in list view, the database join elements show greek characters with a strange combination of letters and punctuation...
  11. A

Uploading a filename named with Greek characters

Hi to everyone! First of all I would like to congratulate on all the Fabrik team for a wonderful extension!! ;D Now,a small problem. I have a form in which I am using file upload element. On the frontend everything works ok and I am able to upload a file.The path and the filename are saved...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back