Search results

1. Brandon.parrish

[SOLVED] Fabrik Form Module not processing on home page

Hi, I have the fabrik form module processing properly on a different page. However when I have the same fabrik form module on the home page, it will not process. Any idea why? https://www.ridersurance.com/ "Pick a plan" form at the bottom. Thanks in advance. Fabrik 3.5 J3.6
  2. Brandon.parrish

Form - Layout "Show Title" not saving for "No"

I upgraded to Fabrik 3.5 today. Everything is working smoothly except I created a new form for the fabrik form module, and for some reason the form layout option to turn off the title isn't working. When I select No, hit save, it shows Yes again... Same issue in Chrome and IE. Form module in...
  3. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce Plug-In Issue

Every 90 days SalesForce makes you reset your password it also creates a new security token. It is quite a nuisance to have to update these two fields in the SalesForce plug-in for each form, one at a time every 90 days... I was hoping to request a SalesForce Plug in feature inside the Joomla...
  4. Brandon.parrish

Any Fabrik expert's for hire out there?

Hi guys I have been using Fabrik since 2008. I self taught myself the basics, but I am wanting to do more advanced things that are out of my league. I would like to find someone that would be willing to consult with me on my fabrik set up. Is that available? J3.4.8 Fabrik 3.4.3...
  5. Brandon.parrish

Alternative CAPTCHA Element options? & Validation Error

Are there any other CAPTCHA options? I am using Re-Captcha and it is a head ache for my users, especially mobile users... Do you all have another solution? This seems like a good option: http://demo.visualcaptcha.net/ Anyway to integrate this? J 3.4.8 Fabrik 3.4 Thanks.
  6. Brandon.parrish

[SOLVED] Forms are not submitting

Fabrik 3.4 - Pulled the latest Github updates for Joomla3 yesterday at 11:54am EST Issue started yesterday the 29th after I updated Joomla from 3.4.6 to 3.4.8 I am experiencing issues with several form pages that are not submitting. All forms are set up with only two plug-ins. Redirect to...
  7. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce Error

I hired a company to migrate my Joomla 2.5 site to the latest J!platform and to migrate/update my Fabrik to the latest 3.2 August 2014 as it is the key component to my site. Anyhow I am having some issues on the development site and I am not sure what to do, and the migration company isn't sure...
  8. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce - Password Field

Hey guys it's been a while. I hope all is well! Anyhow the SalesForce plugin we developed a few years ago has been awesome and I am still using it! Currently running joomla 2.5.X and 3.0 fabrik. SalesForce makes you create a new password fairly often so it is becoming a pain to go in and...
  9. Brandon.parrish

Element Text Area Font Size

For some reason my text area's are super small font... Any ideas why? Example is the second element in this form: http://ridersurance.com/Rider-Package I have the latest github update. Thanks in advance.
  10. Brandon.parrish

Fabrik 2.1 Upgrade and J! Migrate 1.5 to 2.5.4

So I have been waiting for a 2.5 Joomla template upgrade release and it is finally here. I will be installing the new template in order to work on J! 2.5.4 which will require that I use Fabrik 3.0.xx I am wanting to know the steps in which I should update. Should I migrate the site to J!2.5...
  11. Brandon.parrish

Joomla 1.8

Will Fabrik 3.0 be an easy transition to Joomla 1.8? I have had my site stuck in Joomla 1.5 due to Fabrik being a major component on my site. Now that Joomla 1.7 is on the way out and 1.8 will be supported for 18 months I would like to upgrade this year. Thoughts?
  12. Brandon.parrish

SalesForce Plug In

Will the SalesForce Plug-In be included in 3.0? Also will my current Joomla 1.5.23 site with Fabrik 2.1 be able to convert to 3.0 when my site moves to Joomla 1.7? Thanks as always!
  13. Brandon.parrish

Joomla migrate from 1.0.15 to 1.5 ?

I am most likely migrating my Joomla site from 1.0.15 to 1.5. With that said will all of my Fabrik 1.0.5 forms cross right over with no problem? Will i need to upgrade to 2.0 after? Thanks, Brandon
  14. Brandon.parrish

Database Connections

I have been trying to set up a new database connection with this new company I am managing my leads in. I use Joomla 1.0.15 and have Fabrik 1.0.5. Anyhow the company said I need to modify the fabrik form html with the instructions below, to redirect it their database. I don't know where i can...
  15. Brandon.parrish

possible bug

When i open a table and choose view database i try to hit next at the bottom or choose the drop down menu to show more records and nothing happens. Maybe i am over looking something...
  16. Brandon.parrish

best program to manage data

I am a new data guy here learning. I love the fabrik forms and i can view the data on the front end fine. But i want to be able to like sync the data with Microsoft Access so i can manage the data their. Or is their a better way? Thanks, Brandon
  17. Brandon.parrish

Urgent

I have all of this crazy stuff above my contact form: https://ridersurance.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=76 NEVERMIND I FIXED IT. I HAD PUBLISHED ELEMENTS WITH NO GROUP ASSIGNED.
  18. Brandon.parrish

one of my forms stores the most recent entry

For some reason one of my forms stores the most recent entry. So when i refresh or pull up the same form on another comp it shows the last entry with all the information filled in. How can i make it clear after it is entered? Thanks for your help
  19. Brandon.parrish

members only login/access

I have an organization that I am hosting information for on my site and to gain access to that info I need to be able to cross reference the members list to verify they are a member before an login and password is sent out. Can this be done automatically in fabrik. P.S. I have had Fabrik...
  20. Brandon.parrish

Need help with a form

I have created a group with a form of 24 elements. I want to put the form on a static content page. i have tried to enter: {includeFabrikForm form=1 row=10 usekey=mytable_id layout=viewTableRowDetails} In the text page of the static content text area. It doesnt turn it into a form it just...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back