Search results

1. rostamiani

Developing a custom payment gateway

Hi I want to develope a custom payment gateway for Iranian Banks. From where should I start? Is there a documentation? Can I just edit Paypal plugin? I did this with codeigniter and nusoap before. Thanks
  2. rostamiani

"Or user field" privilages are overwriting Details view privileges!

Hi I have a lot of records. each member should have privilege to view details of his own records. I can do this with "Or user field" option. But I have a super admin too that should have access to view details of all records. When I set "Details view" to "Special" admin cannot access details...
  3. rostamiani

How change Range filter from list to input?

How can I change range filters from list to input? I need a filter for the price field. Thanks
  4. rostamiani

Creating a search form using query string in the Jump page

Hi I want to create a search form and need to use query strings. but how can I do this? In fact, I need a max and min price field for the search. I already read this article: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/create-a-search-form/ But it does not describe this method. for example...
  5. rostamiani

My form is empty in frontend!

Hi One of my forms is empty in frontend. I'ts nothing there! This is the form: http://ariapedia.ir/index.php/2017-10-22-07-45-28/2017-10-22-07-46-20/form/2/ And this is Backend Thanks
  6. rostamiani

Bug ? Title hides on mouse hover!

Hi I added a "notempty" validation to some elements. Now when the user hovers the titles of that elements, the titles disappear!!! What's wrong ? Joomla 3.3.1 Fabrik 3.1
  7. rostamiani

user resume page with Fabrik?

Hi I want to create a job portal. Every user need a resume page. Each user should be able to edit his own resume. Can I do this with Fabrik or something like SEBLOD is needed? Thanks
  8. rostamiani

Fabrik Forms access denied problem

Hi I used Fabrik Forms to build my website's registration form. I made it's default template right to left. but I can't access com_fabrik folder ! with CuteFTP and CPanel :-( In CuteFTP the user of this directory is 99 ! How can I Access this folder ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back