Search results

1. F

Joomla 3.10.11 - long in the tooth; Fabrik form error

I maintain a small site that uses a Fabrik contact form I wrote ages ago. After various updates of both the Joomla! install, Fabrik components and PHP, any submission of the contact form, instead of sending the form mail and displaying the expected "success" message, instead results in this...
  2. F

Recaptcha Error, Joomla 3.8.8, Fabrik 3.8.1

Hmm. I had already checked for the version. I toggled off the domain name validation - and sure enough, the error message went away - so you've helped me trace the problem's origin. Thank you! I wonder if the SSL certificate for the site could have anything to do with the DNS lookup? But as I...
  3. F

Recaptcha Error, Joomla 3.8.8, Fabrik 3.8.1

Joomla! site, modified Protostar template. After recent Joomla! update, Recaptcha on Fabrik form now displays, instead of the challenge: ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key Of course, I have not changed the keys, but did recheck with Google to make sure they are still valid. All...
  4. F

Email plugin: how to put form sender's address in Reply-to field

Thank you, that was it. Apparently, using that placeholder DOES override the J! email setup.
  5. F

Email plugin: how to put form sender's address in Reply-to field

If I use the email plug, it sends the appropriate form info to the correct address. But when the recipient opens this email, what appears in the "From" address (which is what the email program tries to reply to) of course, is the admin email for the site. So, if the email recipient tries to...
  6. F

Timeline plugin implementation empty image

I have never worked with the Timeline vis before, and I can't get it to output anything except an empty screen, either... If you go into List and click on View Data, do you see your data? FWIW, I can see my data fine (it was imported from a CSV file), but cannot get the Timline to show...
  7. F

Timeline Visualization - need to load Simile timeline files locally

Thanks! I find this at lines 348-349: $document->addScript($parsedUrl['scheme'] . '://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.min.js'); $document->addScript($parsedUrl['scheme'] . '://api.simile-widgets.org/timeline/2.3.1/timeline-api.js?bundle=true'); A look at the Simile website finds that the only...
  8. F

Timeline Visualization - need to load Simile timeline files locally

It took me a while, but I managed to import data into a List successfully, and set up the Timeline visualization. I've never used this plugin before. Joomla 3.7, Fabrik 3.6 I created a menu item for it and when the Timeline displays, weird: it breaks the HTTPS page by saying it is trying run a...
  9. F

Joomla 3.7 upgrade + PHP 7.1 upgrade: Fabrik error

Thanks - just saw that. One form on the site (even after going back to PHP 3.64, temporarily) seems to be inop, but perhaps the Fabrik update from Github will fix that, too... Update went fine. But one menu item, which is supposed to call a single Fabrik form, now 404's with File Not Found. I...
  10. F

Joomla 3.7 upgrade + PHP 7.1 upgrade: Fabrik error

Just upgraded a site from Joomla 3.6x to Joomla 3.7, also reconfigured server to use PHP 7.1 My Fabrik extension is at version 3.5.2 Site seems to behave normally, but in backend, when navigating, I always receive get this error: Warning: Declaration of FabTable::getFields() should be...
  11. F

ACL and Joomla! menu item type Fabrik Form

I have a Joomla! 3.6.5 site, Fabrik 3.5.2, where one of the main menu items is of the type Fabrik > Fabrik Form. In the Joomla! menu item controls, I have access set to Registered. The form contains one Group. I have the group access set to Registered. All of the Elements in this group show...
  12. F

Can't add an image to Form?

Hmm. Nothing else showing up. I switched the editor over from Tiny MCE to JCE, and the problem went away. I just wanted to make sure the problem wasn't due to a change in Fabrik's form configuration. Thank you!
  13. F

Can't add an image to Form?

Latest builds of Fabrik & Joomla. Going to Form > Detail In the text entry areas for Introduction and for Footer text, in visual mode, there is no way to insert an image! In HTML view, if I hand-code an imafe file, this also doesn't work - it's removed when I Save the form. Anyone know what's...
  14. F

AltaUserPoints and Joomla! 3.6.4 - working?

Thanks for that. Of course, a little while after I uploaded it, the Nordmograph registration came through... I'll get to the configuration tomorrow, most likely.
  15. F

Thanks, Hugh. I just did the one-month standard sub. My work with Joomla! these days has been minimal, but this one site using AUP needs to be maintained for the time being. After I disable AUP and install Alta and update Fabrik from Github, I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again for your...
  16. F

Thank you! I don't know why I couldn't find that. It installs without incident, but I now must figure out how to configure it to match previous Joomla! install. I'll report back after I've a chance to tinker with it. Thanks again.
  17. F

The last version of AUP I have installed is 2.0.4 dated 13 October 2015. It successfully installed in Joomla! 3.6.4 The missing piece seems to be the alphauserpoints plug in for Fabrik. I do have a version of that plug for Joomla! 2.6.x on the older install. It seems to reside in the folder...
  18. F

I've got a Joomla! site that really needs to be updated to 3.6.x pretty soon, as the 2.5.x install is pretty long in the tooth. The only hitch thus far is the old Alpha User Points plug. AUP and Fabrik work perfectly. There doesn't seem to be much out there that resembles AUP except the...
  19. F

Update Joomla to 3.5, update Fabrik to 3.4 : form broken

I cleared cache and re-enabled Fabrik update site: now Fabrik update is visible. Thank you!
  20. F

Update Joomla to 3.5, update Fabrik to 3.4 : form broken

Then, if I update from github with Fabrik 3.4.3, do I need to do anything else?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back