Search results

1. K

Content plugin: second copy (list) of same database table gets querystring filter from the first one

Hi Hugh, I set a pre-filter for my first list, after which the second one was also working. Later if I'll put another list to the Article, I need to set a pre-filter to the second list. Hopefully there will be a possibility to do this without pre-filters in the future, but this solution works...
  2. K

Content plugin: second copy (list) of same database table gets querystring filter from the first one

Hi, I have an Article which has two lists (ids 44 and 48): {fabrik view=list id=44 tableX___id=-1} {fabrik view=list id=48 resetfilters=1 showfilters=0 tableX___created_by_id=[$my->id]} The first is basically for creating new entries (..._id=-1), the second one is supposed to list all records...
  3. K

SOLVED: How do I put the list value of Element_1 as a hover (tool tip) for Element_2?

Thank you Hugh! I was lost in wrong place. -Kari SOLUTION: Edit the Element -> Publishing -> Tips Tip text : Use the placeholder, like: {yourtable___Element_1} Activate the "Show tips in list view"
  4. K

SOLVED: How do I put the list value of Element_1 as a hover (tool tip) for Element_2?

Hi, I'm sure there is a way to do this: putting the value of Element_1 as a hover (tool tip) for Element_2 on a List. So if I have two Elements (both are published), of which Element_2 is 'Shown in list', Element_1 is not shown. How can I make the value of Element_2 (field) as a hover text...
  5. K

SOLVED List keeps on Loading

The update from GitHub solved the problem. Thank you! -Kari
  6. K

Hi Troester, try by going https://whm1.sr2.fi/~mammalba/bedsearch/joomla30/index.php/search-bergstroem-stage-slices - this lists 'normal' list and all 'Prev' 'Next' etc. works just fine. Now, if you view some of the rows (Amorphognathus ordovicicus is a good example) displayed from the magnifier...
  7. K

Hi, I just updated to 3.4.3, and I'm not sure if my error relates to that: I'm using the Content plugin in an Article. It has one Form and a List below that. The List populates the first 10 rows just fine. When I'm changing the Display # from 10 -> 5 or if I'm pressing any of the 'Next' or...
  8. K

[SOLVED] Content Plugin, OR in WHERE statement

Thank you troester and Hugh, I managed to handle the query using pre-filters: Join: WHERE Field: Id Condition: IN Value: select r.id from relation r inner join structured_name sn1 on r.name_1=sn1.id inner join structured_name sn2 on r.name_2=sn2.id WHERE sn1.name_id = {rowid} or sn2.name_id =...
  9. K

Hi, I have a join from table 'relation' with fields name_1 and name_2 which relate to same table 'structured_name': SELECT ... FROM `relation` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS `structured_name` ON `structured_name`.`id` = `relation`.`name_1` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS `structured_name_0` ON...
  10. K

It must be something to do with the joining. As if the "structured_name_0" is ignored. The examples you sent are for a same list with different elements. {fabrik view=list id=18 structured_name___name_id_raw[value]=[rownumber] structured_name___name_id_raw[join]=OR...
  11. K

Than you for your reply, Hugh. It seems that my problem is that I have two relations to the same table and I'm not able to write proper query condition. This works. I have OR condition to the same tablename (tablename___A[value]=foo ... tablename___B[value]=foo) {fabrik view=list id=18...
  12. K

Hi, I'm using the Content Plugin in an Article: {fabrik view=list id=18 structured_name___name_id=[rownumber]} This creates the query: SELECT ... FROM `relation` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS `structured_name` ON `structured_name`.`id` = `relation`.`name_1` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS...
  13. K

[Solved] databasejoin Element -> Add option in front end opens Form with fabrikMainError

After doing some additional testing, I realized that the hidden date Element I was using for registering the modified date caused this problem. The setting "Advanced Formats" = "Yes" seems to be the root cause the problem. From my point of view this problem is resolved. -Kari
  14. K

[Solved] databasejoin Element -> Add option in front end opens Form with fabrikMainError

Hi, from a List I'm pressing Add -> Form opens with blank Elements (three drop downs that are databasejoins). All of those use "Add option in front end". When I try to add a new value to the drop down, the new Form is opening with an empty red square (containing the fabrikMainError html with a...
  15. K

[Solved] Enhanced Dropdowns using jQuery Chosen: Installation

That did the work! I enabled it in: Fabrik Options/Form/Enhanced Dropdowns. The help text could be something like: "Enhances Dropdown behaviour using jQuery Chosen (similar to Select2), which e.g. provides a search box if there are more than 10 items and provides deletable widgets for...
  16. K

It seems that it does not work. The dropdown performs as a "normal" one. Do I need the to enable the jQuery Chosen somewhere? Plug-in: databasejoin Render as: Drop-down Enhanced Dropdowns: Yes Or Concat label: {thistable}.field_one , ' - ', {thistable}.field_two I also have two other Elements...
  17. K

Hi, I'm planning to use the Enhanced Dropdown in an Element. However, I wasn't able to find anything from the Help but I see the help text "Enhances Dropdown behaviour using jQuery Chosen (similar to Select2), which e.g. provides a search box if there are more than 10 items and provides...
  18. K

Element: User Plugin not displaying "User Data" Name

Hugh, you are right. My main data is using different connection. I tested the User Plugin in a connection where the J! tables are and it is working just fine. Solution: I moved all my tables into the same database where all J! tables are, edited the list connection keys manually to the...
  19. K

// This is what I have <?php defined('JPATH_BASE') or die; $d = $displayData; echo JHTML::_('select.genericlist', $d->options, $d->name, $d->attributes, 'value', 'text', $d->default, $d->id); // This is from Git Hub <?php defined('JPATH_BASE') or die; $d = $displayData; echo...
  20. K

Hi Hugh, I did it few hours ago. -K
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back