Search results

1. A

500 error - String could not be parsed as XML while trying to view data list!

Hi! I've got an urgent problem. Yesterday, I suddenly got this error while trying to view the list data from the backend. I've got a similar error when trying to view the list from the frontend. I can see in phpmyadmin that new records are entered correctly in the database and all other features...
  2. A

Incompatibility with TidyPHP/CleanPHP?

Ha! Maximum bug reports really do help! Thanks Rob! It turns out there were two plugins responsible, not just one... But that one also had to do with optimization (TidyPHP, minify, combine CSS and javascript, stuff like that). What types of optimization plugins work flawlessly with fabrik?
  3. A

Yeap... Nothing... The page doesn't even display, just like before...
  4. A

I have it installed ;) But I followed your suggestion and I'm afraid nothing changed... What could it be?
  5. A

Thanks for the reply! Installing on top of it will not damage my lists, forms, elements and records, right?
  6. A

Nobody:confused:
  7. A

Bump Can anybody help?
  8. A

Form doesn't load on the frontend!

I thought I'd inform anybody reading the thread that it turned out to be a template problem... I had other things not showing properly as well, so I figured out it was the template. With a new template fabrik and some other stuff that didn't work, does work properly...
  9. A

Hi! I've recently installed the Aixeena Clean Code joomla plugin and it ruined the fabrik pages on my website... The plugin uses TidyPHP library (apparently not installed on my shared hosting server) and/or the Clean PHP function. The page that I use for showing my fabrik list showed there was a...
  10. A

Any news on my problem?
  11. A

I've tried unpublishing a few elements and it didn't change a thing, but as I mentioned, it does work as expected from the backend and via the form module, it's just the menu item form (and the add new record button on the list display - again only on the frontend) that doesn't work...
  12. A

PHP is 5.2.17 and memory limit is 64M. I have 24 elements in the form, most of which are simple text field plus some date and chechbox elements. The databasejoin element pulls content article titles filtered by category and featured. I use a prefilter on the list for users to be able to add or...
  13. A

If that helps, I've got the following error: which has the code where line 377 is the else case. And also the following: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hostingplace/sitefolder/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 406 which has the code where 406 is the "foreach"...
  14. A

Caching (and gzip) is disabled and I've tried reinstalling feedgator but no change... Joomla 2.5.4 and fabrik 3.0.5.2 Don't know what to do...
  15. A

Like trying to visit a nonexistent page. Firefox reports: The page isn't redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
  16. A

I've made the list with the form and elements and everything and it worked flawlessly! But I had an element joined with content created from the feedgator component. Then I decided to remove feegator and the database tables that were no longer needed. Ever since I did that the form on the...
  17. A

Joomla 2.5 Beta 1 Upgrade fabrik error

Yeah, I'd installed aceeba but was stupid enough not to make a backup on time... Anyway, I fixed it, even though I'm not sure what I did :p I removed the extension's tables from phpmyadmin, but still couldn't access the website. I renamed both fabrik folders from ftp as JoomlaAddict suggested so...
  18. A

I'm afraid I didn't get to install the extension.. I got the error message before the installation was complete and I can't access the frontend nor the backend since that.. Any ideas on what to remove from phpadmin or ftp in order for the site to work again? It's the latest Joomla version btw
  19. A

Any quick solutions on that? I need to deliver a website in two days and this problem was a last minute ruin for me...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back