Search results

1. marktaylor46

How to set error message in element php validation?

Thank you Rob - that's very kind of you... I'll let you know how I get on. Regards, Mark.
  2. marktaylor46

Friendly bump... :) Regards, Mark.
  3. marktaylor46

PDF problem

I had similar problems in the past and the issue was php memory_limit - the PDF writer needs mega amounts of memory - I had to up mine to 256MB (but they were very big reports). Have a look in your apache error log and see if there are any hints in there too. Regards, Mark.
  4. marktaylor46

I use php to validate an element using the php validate plugin. Is there a way I can set the error message field from within my php code rather than using the static error message field in the plugin? Thanks for your help. Regards, Mark.
  5. marktaylor46

IE7 form response times for initial load (flexie?)

You launch dynatrace, it launches ie, you do your tests, the exit the browser, dynatrace will then take a few seconds to create the session report, then double click the session. Works fine for me. I am using ie7 with ie10. Regards, Mark.
  6. marktaylor46

Rob, thanks for the reply - I really appreciate it. Yes, in the end I have switched to "label-above" template and disabled flexie.js. Then of course I had to twiddle with CSS to fix a few things on the layout but it's now working. I have also done a lot of compressing and caching (albeit it...
  7. marktaylor46

Thanks yes I had already realised that show max limit was a killer! I already have that turned off. It is flexie.js that is the issue here. Regards, Mark.
  8. marktaylor46

Hi again, I hope someone can help me... Hi have a fairly sizeable form that unfotunately has to work on IE7 :( This form takes an absolute age to render. I used some analysis tools on the page and it turns out that 98% of the response is attributable to flexie.js. Now, I know I can turn it off...
  9. marktaylor46

How to add second scroll-bar at the top of fabrik list?

ok, well I am using a logitech performance MX mouse and on that you just pull the mouse wheel left or right (instead of turning it) and that works for me (no icons or anything snazzy at all) - it just works.... I have tried in all the myriad of browser you mentioned though... good luck...
  10. marktaylor46

Date picker displays in wrong place in IE

This one in the attached screenshot. remember you have to change the uncompressed version of the file then recompress the file to the compressed file name... Also, make sure you clear your browser cache too! Regards, Mark.
  11. marktaylor46

TypeError: opt.params is null

Hugh - thanks. I will let you know if/when it happens again. I appreciate that github is the bleeding edge, but if I want the fixes I don't really have much of a choice eh? Yes, I always use akeeba for backups and I do have a staging environment. Sometimes though you just have to try and fix the...
  12. marktaylor46

Hmmm, really? I only did the code change myself about 6 weeks ago and it worked for me... oh well good luck with finding a solution.... Regards, Mark.
  13. marktaylor46

This solution worked for me... http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1846348 Regards, Mark.
  14. marktaylor46

How to add second scroll-bar at the top of fabrik list?

I had the same issue with my clients when they were using long lists. You know how I fixed it for them... Got them a mouse that supported sideways mouse wheel scrolling... They were over the moon... Regards, Mark.
  15. marktaylor46

ReferenceError: Encoder is not defined

Thanks - I'll give it a whirl! Regards, Mark.
  16. marktaylor46

Yes, of course I have backups to go back. But if I was wanting to move forward and get the latest GitHub fixes, the last couple of times I've done this I've experienced this type of issue - and as a consequence had to recreate elements to fix the issue. I was hoping you might have some insight...
  17. marktaylor46

Firefox 18.0.2 Regards, Mark.
  18. marktaylor46

I really needed to get this sorted - so this was my work around.... I created a new element with a similar name with all the set-up correct for a radiobutton (the same as the original radio button setup). I then copied the existing database element entries into the new field - I had hundreds...
  19. marktaylor46

After updating to the latest github today I am now getting the above error on the Fabrik intro page. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this please? Regards, Mark.
  20. marktaylor46

After updating to the latest github update today I am now receiving the above JS error when I go into my radiobutton element. This prevents me from being able to do anything else to the elements as because it is a Js error it breaks everything else on the edit abilities of the elements. Can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back