Search results

1. myscoutube

Pre-Filtered Syntax Question?

If I created a Fabrik List module and position it so when I visit my profile page it displays my own record entries. Using the following Pre-filtered conditions: and elements = User(raw) Condition = Equals Value = {$my->id} Type = Text Access = Registered When I go to visit a friends profile...
  2. myscoutube

JomSocial V 3.2.0.5. & Fabrik Modules

With the recent version upgrade for Jomsocial to 3.2.0.5. the ability to create a Fabrik module and to position the module anywhere on the website, no longer displays the actual module. Victoria
  3. myscoutube

Access Rights Conditions

Hi Hugh Ok creating a type of MyLinks form, I had to find a way to display these entry records posted by all members. I used the Fabrik List module. But what I am trying to achieve is not exactly what I want. When I go to my profile page I also see the records of other members. I just want to...
  4. myscoutube

A Question

Hi I was wondering is is possible for me to create a field that possess a checkbox which will present two items: Form 1 or Form 2 And based on what the user clicks on, the actual form changes accordingly. Reason: Each form would only possess the fields of information I want to present...
  5. myscoutube

Bug Tooltip Force Label to Vanish?

Hi Hugh It seems this is a strange one indeed, when I position my mouse pointer on a tooltip and the information is displayed as usual, once the mouse pointer is moved away. The actual Label title dis-appears. Victoria
  6. myscoutube

Question For My Adviser Form

Hi Hugh Ok what I am trying to do is create a type of My questions and answer form for our users. So I will address each things i need to do in order. If you can simply supply me with a link pertaining to a video or content that will explain what I am trying to achieve. Would appreciate it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back