Bug Tooltip Force Label to Vanish?

myscoutube

Multimedia Designer
Hi Hugh

It seems this is a strange one indeed, when I position my mouse pointer on a tooltip and the information is displayed as usual, once the mouse pointer is moved away. The actual Label title dis-appears.

tooltip_bug1a.jpgtooltip_bug1b.jpg

Victoria

What site template are you using? This was a known issue with some templates that included their own version of Bootstrap, not compatible with J!'s.

Are you running a recent github, or just the last release ZIP?

Also ... any question involving CSS or DOM formatting in general, we need a link to the page, as it's almost always going to be site / page specific.

-- hugh

What site template are you using? This was a known issue with some templates that included their own version of Bootstrap, not compatible with J!'s.

Are you running a recent github, or just the last release ZIP?

Also ... any question involving CSS or DOM formatting in general, we need a link to the page, as it's almost always going to be site / page specific.

-- hugh
Hi Hugh

The client is using Socialize template, and yes I have the release zip.

Victoria

If your Joomla template is overriding original Joomla bootstrap this is no question of Fabrik or updating Fabrik from GitHub.
You have to update the Joomla template.
Maybe the wrong Joomla template settings can be "reset" with custom CSS. But as Hugh says this is only possible with a link to your site.

If your Joomla template is overriding original Joomla bootstrap this is no question of Fabrik or updating Fabrik from GitHub.
You have to update the Joomla template.
Maybe the wrong Joomla template settings can be "reset" with custom CSS. But as Hugh says this is only possible with a link to your site.

Hi Troester

Thank you for your feedback, at present we are in the process to make the website go live, and once we have done this, I will supply Hugh with all of the details so he can investigate.

Victoria

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back