Search results

1. S

Change Colour of Background for different forms

Hey there, I was thinking of changing the background colour of some forms i'm working on, as they'll be easier to identify when used, and wondered what the best way for this. I had a look at the templated for the forms, but wasn't sure this was the right place, also not sure about duplicating...
  2. S

Hiding Fields with Javascript open within an Element

Hey there, I have a form which consists of a number of questions, answered with a radio button (either pass or fail). If the user selects Fail they are then able to type into another element the reason for the fail. I have been using Javascript within the radio button element to hide the...
  3. S

Change value of Element after a calc field

Hey there, I'm after a bit of advice about how to do something specific with an element which refers to a value of a calc field. I have a calc element (which calculates a value from 2 dropdowns) and I want another element which then relates to this calc value. The value I want to display is a...
  4. S

Date calculation

Hey there, Has anyone used a date calculation to provide a future date based on adding months to a user entered date (or the standard date of a record being added to the database). I have a form where the data entered has an expiry date and at some future time will add some code or reporting...
  5. S

Multiple database joins into one DropDown

Hello, Just after some advice. I want to create a DropDown list which is populated from several other lists. For example I want to be able to get the user to choose a car registration number from 3 lists, in this case ?cars, trucks, boats?. So the user could open the DropDown and select the...
  6. S

JavaScript stuck on ?loading?

Hey there, I seem to have an issue with the JavaScript component of an element. All elements do this. I wanted to go in and make some JavaScript conditions but the top part after you click add just says ?loading?. Anything you do isn?t saved after this Any ideas? Sent from my iPhone...
  7. S

Akeeba Backup Move

Heya, Anyone had any experience moving a working Akeeba Backup file from one server to another server? I have moved it all ok, everything appeared to be working all ok, however when I go to create something new in Fabrik, I get a '500 error'. I had created a new list, but when I try and add...
  8. S

Duplication of List without linking to Parent

Hello, Just putting up a feature request to be able to duplicate a list (and form and groups and elements) with the ability to be able to choose wether the elements are linked to the original parent elements. Currently they are linked and you are required to go into each element and unlink...
  9. S

Fresh install error

Hey Hugh, just went to install fabrik on a new installation and I'm getting the following error (install from web via joomla) Warning Error connecting to the server: Failed to connect to fabrikar.com port 80: Connection timed out ? Error Invalid URL Unable to find install package Just making...
  10. S

SQL Erro message with File Upload

Hey there, We are getting an SQL error after saving a record when uploading a 'file upload' element in a form. I've tried to remove the element and re-add it and checked a few other things but the error persists. If you don't upload a file, specifically it would seem a PDF file, images work...
  11. S

500 Error with a list

Hello, I have been working on some groups and elements within a form/list and now seem to be getting a 500 error, both on the client side of things and also when clicking on 'view details' from the admin site of things, within the list. The error I get is... An error has occurred. 500 Fabrik...
  12. S

Repeatable fields within a group in form

Hello, I was just looking at being able to repeat a set of fields within a form, however it would appear that you can only repeat a group and not a certain field within a group (if i'm right in reading what I have). I would like to have a standard set of fields to be filled in, pre defined...
  13. S

Copying a list

Hello, When copying a list, I noticed that all the elements are children of the adult elements from the original copied list, so that if you edit the parent, then the child also changes. Just wondering, is there anyway to copy a Fabrik list and have the elements not a child of the adult...
  14. S

Tooltip Pops up in Detail View with Validation

Hey there, Just noticed something I wasn't expecting within the Details View, with the Bootstrap Tabs template. When validation is set on the form, the Details View shows a blank tooltip when you mouse over. I tested by turning off Validation and the blank tooltip doesn't show. I turned it...
  15. S

PDF Icon showing in Form and Details View

Hello, Is there a simple way to hide the PDF creation button in the Form? Currently the PDF button appears in the form when you go to enter new information in and it also appears in the Details View (which is where I wanted it etc). Couldn't see a way just to have it in the Details View. Thanks
  16. S

Detail View

Hello, Is there a setting within Fabrik's administration to control the formatting of elements in the detail view. I see there are ways to control the formatting from the detail list, but the settings don't seem to replicated to the details view for that record. So for instance, if I change...
  17. S

Duplicating Joomla and Fabrik

Hey there, Just a little issue I came across after cloning joomla to another install. It would seem that the new Joomla cloned version goes to another database (incremental named), but the Fabrik install and data stays on the previous Joomla database. (e.g. original db is called jos2 and the...
  18. S

Detail view

Hello, I have a long form, which I split up in 7 groups so that the user fills in 1 group at a time and can hit 'next / prev' etc. I notice the detail view shows the data entered is within the same group structure, so that the user has to click next to see the data and as such cannot view all...
  19. S

Custom Buttons for List (edit, delete, view)

Hello, Just wondering how you'd go about putting in custom buttons for the actions of edit, delete and view that are used within the list in Fabrik. If i'm right, the buttons are currently created using bootstrap and the btn-group css element. I just couldn't figure out how to swap this out for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back