After Fabrik 3.5.2 update date elements not working in list filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnavarro

I've just updated Fabrik and the first issue I've found is concerning the date element field that when selected to filter a list as range the calendar days are not selectable and if we input the dates values manually the filter does not retrieve any list records.

Is this a known issue? Please advise? Thanks in advance.

I don't see any record at all in your list.

Date range filtering is working fine now on my test site.

Yes, just found out that it's working, but now it's filtering by the hour and with the previous version this was not the case .

Is there a way to use url filer for today records (between dates ignoring the our)? I have this example:

.../sessoes-de-tratamento-secretariado?
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___dta_hora_sess[value][]=now&
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___dta_hora_sess[value][]=now&
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___dta_hora_sess[condition]=BETWEEN&
resetfilters=1

Please advise. Thanks in advance

I know that I can change the element list format for 'd-m-Y' instead 'd-m-Y H:i' but I need to see the our on the list records. What I need is to filter between for example '23-01-2017 00:00' and '23-01-2017 23:59' because by default the filter inputs the current time.

Please advise. Thanks

Hugh,

I had to get back to the previous Fabrik version... I've found some issues concerning js showing or hiding elements when opening forms in modal. It seams that there are some bugs that you guys will probably correct for the next 3.5.3.

Sorry but I've tested the new version in my online site. I've to install a localhost test version to better mitigate the issues of 3.5.2.

I'll then create a post with all my findings.

Nevertheless thanks for your time.

I'm looking at the code now. I can't find anything I've changed to do with the way date ranges work, so I'm puzzled. That code has always worked the same - if you use a time in your list format, we use the time. If not, we tweak the times to 00:00:00 on the start range, and 23:59:59 on the end range.

I'm trying to see if there's a way I can set the times appropriately in the filter JS before submitting.

-- hugh

I've found some issues concerning js showing or hiding elements when opening forms in modal. It seams that there are some bugs that you guys will probably correct for the next 3.5.3.

OK - let me know how to replicate them, I'll fix 'em. Again, I'm not aware of having changed anything to do with JS hide/show, but it could be a side effect from some other change.

-- hugh

For your URL filtering:
"now" is always with time
Try
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___dta_hora_sess[value][]=today&
resetfilters=1

you can also use phrases like "midnight yesterday" and "midnight tonight". URLencoded, so %20 or + instead of space.

-- hugh

Hi,

I've already installed a localhost version and I'm mitigating things:

OK - let me know how to replicate them, I'll fix 'em. Again, I'm not aware of having changed anything to do with JS hide/show, but it could be a side effect from some other change.
In my localhost version there are no JS issues. I suppose that something went wrong in my online installation when I've first updated to last Fabrik version! Forget this issue ;)

For your URL filtering:
"now" is always with time
Try
resetfilters=1
I've tested and continues to return empty. In my live installation 'now' is working without time. I've tested with 'today' and the behaviour is the same. You can test this in http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/sessoes-de-tratamento-secretariado?clearfilters=1. Just click in the button "Agendadas para Hoje"

Other issue I'm facing upon Fabrik update and this one I've tested also in my live site is my smtp config for pepipost that stopped working! I've tested it through global config and the result is 'SMTP Error: Could not authenticate'. If than I restore my backup with previous Fabrik version smtp works ok again!

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

SMTP: if the test is not working on the config site it's a Joomla thing, not Fabrik.
Since J!3.5? Joomla is much more picky about email settings. Check all your parameters.

Hummm... So how can it be explained that it works when I don't update Fabrik and stops working when I update it?

You said "restore backup", so maybe not only an older Fabrik but also an older Joomla version?

No... I have the latest Joomla installed on my backup. The only difference is the Fabrik version. That's what is generating the malfunction

I'm happy to take a look, if you want to point me at the site, but I really can't think of any way Fabrik would affect the SMTP settings in J!

-- hugh

Thanks Hugh,
The problem is that I'm testing this is my local machine because I need the live site to send emails. How do you propose to do this? Through an akeeba backup for you to test it on your side?

The Akeeba backup method is extremely time consuming for me. If there's no other way, I don't really have a choice, but that's up to an hour of my time just to get to the point I can test the problem. If you can set up some port forwarding to get me at your local test site, or put that site up in a subfolder on a site I can get at, that would be better.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back