After Fabrik 3.5.2 update date elements not working in list filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.... I've installed a copy in the following url http://fisiolar.pt/development/

The copy is without Fabrik update. I've tested and I'm amazed... the smtp is not working also and this version is the same of my main site. This means that if I edit the smtp config on my main site it will also stop working. It works because I did not change anything from the start because if I now edit something it will stop working even if I use the previous config again.

Don't know what to do :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed the login details from your post.

I'm confused. I just logged in to the /development site, and the SMTP test in the backend J! settings says it works.

"The email was sent successfully to xxxx@xxx.xxx using SMTP. You should check that you've received the test email."

But you said ...

the smtp is not working

-- hugh

Hugh,

Strange when I've first installed didn't work. But it's good news now that it is working.

So now that you see that is working... I will ask you please to update Fabrik to the last version and test the smtp again. you will see that is not working!

Last edited:
I think I've found the problem... It looks like chrome is auto filling the password for the smtp. I say this because both SMTP Username and SMTP Password are yellow and always I save or refresh the page the password gets one less character and if I copy past the pepipost password the send test works ok.

This justify why is working for you and not for me.... case solved :)

For your URL filtering:
"now" is always with time
Try
.../sessoes-de-tratamento-secretariado?
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___dta_hora_sess[value][]=today&
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___dta_hora_sess[condition]=BETWEEN&
resetfilters=1

I've just updated my live site and you can test this.

This filter are not retrieving results for all the day but between times:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt...a_hora_sess[condition]=BETWEEN&resetfilters=1

I can always copy the date field and change the format to '%Y%m%d' on this new date element and duplicate replicate the dates on form submit... and hide it to use only for filter purposes

Last edited:
I did go around using:
"/sessoes-de-tratamento-secretariado?
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___estado[value][]=Agendada&
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___dta_hora_sess[value][]=today+1 day&
fb_sessoes_fisioterapia___dta_hora_sess[condition]=BETWEEN&resetfilters=1"

But I don't know if this is not a Fabrik bug.

Also file upload element does not exclude files (pdf, docx, etc..) from the server... never worked for me. I'm starting to do it using php (change the names of the files when uploaded and delete them from server if excluded in the form through the element)

Not sure what you are expecting "between today and today" to do? It may have done something in the past - I think we used to have some code for pre-filters that adjusted the second date's time to 23:59:59 if the two dates in the range were identical, but a query filter for "between today and today" does exactly what I would expect, which is:

Code:
`fb_sessoes_fisioterapia`.`dta_hora_sess` BETWEEN '2017-02-09 00:00:00' AND '2017-02-09 00:00:00'

Using "between today and tomorrow" gives ...

Code:
`fb_sessoes_fisioterapia`.`dta_hora_sess` BETWEEN '2017-02-09 00:00:00' AND '2017-02-10 00:00:00'

... which is probably what you need.

Also file upload element does not exclude files (pdf, docx, etc..) from the server... never worked for me. I'm starting to do it using php (change the names of the files when uploaded and delete them from server if excluded in the form through the element)

How do I test this? Are you saying that if you set the file types to (say) "jpg,png,gif" you can still upload a pdf or docx file?

-- hugh

Sorry I'm saying that doesn't delete files from the server... Any file type.

You can test this in:
Code:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/development/index.php/pt/formulario-de-recrutamento

You must logout first.

It's the last element from the form. It has a strange behaviour... It uploads the file immediately before submitting the form and then if we edit the record and remove the uploaded file it will not be deleted from the server!

The submitted records are in the following list:
Code:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/development/index.php/pt/profissionais-saude/candidaturas

OK, that upload element is set to AJAX uploads, but with a limit of 1. AJAX uploads happen as soon as you select the file.

There's a known issue with deleting files using the AJAX option, I hope to get it fixed soon.

Disabling the AJAX method would fix the file deletion issue, and turn it back into a "normal" HTML form upload. But I think it might cause problems with any existing data in that element, as the AJAX method stores the data differently in the database (it's a JSON array of filename and image crop data).

-- hugh

Ok... I'll work on the HTML form upload and update data to fit new conditions.

Another detected issue concerns the css changes in /components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/custom_css.php
For the following list
Code:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/tratamentos-fisioterapia

I've my element 'concluido' to Use as row class and apply the following changes in the list row colour:

Code:
#listform_11_com_fabrik_11 tr.fabrik_row.suspenso1 td{
background-color: #fff5e6;
}

#listform_11_com_fabrik_11 tr.fabrik_row.concluido1 td{
background-color: #ffe6e6;
}

#listform_11_com_fabrik_11 tr.fabrik_row.suspenso1.concluido1 td{
background-color: #ffe6e6;
}

Every time I load the list the css actions are messed up and the defined colour for fabrik_row.concluido1 are being applied to concluido='0', only when I apply ?clearfilters=1 the css changes colour correctly!

I've already clean my browser cookies and cache and the issue maintains!

Please advise. Thanks in advance

It seems Fabrik doesn't remove the row classes.
So after your first row with concludio1 (which should have concludio0 removed, but has not) all following rows are showing
...concludio0 concludio1... (no matter if concludio is on or off)
upload_2017-2-10_17-10-18.png

Hugh,

Did not understand what is the solution I've introduced in the end:

Code:
#listform_11_com_fabrik_11 tr.fabrik_row.concluido0 td{
background-color: #ffffff;

But now all rows are white until ?clearfilters=1 applied

Is this a Fabrik bug that needs solution previous to Fabrik update this was working correctly!

Ok... Turned list navigation ajaxfy=no.

Other bug seams to exist when applying form submit. If there are fields that did not pass through form validation, users may not realise that the form encountered some errors once the form on trying to submit does not do the scroll up to show the error message on the top of the form!

I have a lot of issues with prospects thinking that have created an account and telling us that can not login and the truth is that they did not completed the form submission.

You can test the form in:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/registo
If you try to submit without filling anything you'll see that there will not exist a scroll to top of the form leaving the user without notice that the upper fields my have encountered some errors.

Is this a non bug? Please advise. Thanks in advance.

You can create a custom form template (just copy bootstrap) and move the part which is rendering the error message in default.php
Code:
<div class="fabrikMainError alert alert-error fabrikError<?php echo $active?>">
    <button class="close" data-dismiss="alert">?</button>
    <?php echo $form->error; ?>
</div>
to the bottom (e.g. directly before the closing </form>).

Better open new threads on new topics (and close solved ones by unchecking "open" in Thread Tools).

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back