Article Form Plugin issue

waby

Aloa,
When you create a new entry the plugin create the Joomla Content but when you edit this entry, the plugin create a new Joomla content and doesn't update the original content.

Using: Joomla 3.2, Fabrik 3.1 Last Github

Regards,

Eloise

hi Did you select a 'reference element' in the article plugin's options? If you did is the plugin storing data in that field?

I don't seem to be able to replicate this. When I edit a form and save, it re-writes the existing article, it doesn't create a new one.

I don't think it makes any difference, but are you editing with the same user you created with?

-- hugh

I don't seem to be able to replicate this. When I edit a form and save, it re-writes the existing article, it doesn't create a new one.

I don't think it makes any difference, but are you editing with the same user you created with?

-- hugh
Yes I edit with the same user....

Thanks for the log in details, I logged in, updated the plugin with the latest code and tested and for me its working. I edited the 'Strawberry Jam' entry - changing its title to 'Strawberry Jam - updated' and the initial article (id 75) was updated, then I re-edited the entry back to the original title and the article updated as expected.

Is there something specific you are changing when you edit the form's data?

-Rob

Thanks for the log in details, I logged in, updated the plugin with the latest code and tested and for me its working. I edited the 'Strawberry Jam' entry - changing its title to 'Strawberry Jam - updated' and the initial article (id 75) was updated, then I re-edited the entry back to the original title and the article updated as expected.

Is there something specific you are changing when you edit the form's data?

-Rob

Thank you, the plugin make a new joomla article when you change the category id (element) in the form.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back