Article Form Plugin issue

waby

Aloa,
When you create a new entry the plugin create the Joomla Content but when you edit this entry, the plugin create a new Joomla content and doesn't update the original content.

Using: Joomla 3.2, Fabrik 3.1 Last Github

Regards,

Eloise

hi Did you select a 'reference element' in the article plugin's options? If you did is the plugin storing data in that field?

I don't seem to be able to replicate this. When I edit a form and save, it re-writes the existing article, it doesn't create a new one.

I don't think it makes any difference, but are you editing with the same user you created with?

-- hugh

I don't seem to be able to replicate this. When I edit a form and save, it re-writes the existing article, it doesn't create a new one.

I don't think it makes any difference, but are you editing with the same user you created with?

-- hugh
Yes I edit with the same user....

Thanks for the log in details, I logged in, updated the plugin with the latest code and tested and for me its working. I edited the 'Strawberry Jam' entry - changing its title to 'Strawberry Jam - updated' and the initial article (id 75) was updated, then I re-edited the entry back to the original title and the article updated as expected.

Is there something specific you are changing when you edit the form's data?

-Rob

Thanks for the log in details, I logged in, updated the plugin with the latest code and tested and for me its working. I edited the 'Strawberry Jam' entry - changing its title to 'Strawberry Jam - updated' and the initial article (id 75) was updated, then I re-edited the entry back to the original title and the article updated as expected.

Is there something specific you are changing when you edit the form's data?

-Rob

Thank you, the plugin make a new joomla article when you change the category id (element) in the form.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back