Autofill does not work with my site

Keep trying on Skype, I'm around tonight.

I've also mailed you, so if you can't get me on Skype, send me all the details.

Remember to include an ftp login, or have exTplorer installed (preferred), so I can add debug code to your files, or update them, if I need to.

-- hugh

Hugh:
- exTplorer installed

Details:
Since 3 week ago I posted 3 issues in this forum but I dont recive final solution about these.
I have made with Fabrik one point of sale, but:
- autofill with dropdown element with JS hide/show does not work. Autofill plugin is in Venta list:
{"fab_stock___categoria":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___categoria", "fab_stock___stock":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___stock","fab_stock___precio":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio","fab_stock___precio_unidad":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_unidad","fab_stock___precio_mayor":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_mayor","fab_stock___precio_descuento":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_descuento"}
Autofill does not work with dropdown JS hide/show, only with others elements.

- Support #2: I need particular php code in calc element. I have 3 prices (precio x unidad, precio x mayor, precio con descuento) in dropdown element witrh JE hide/show in Ventas list. When the seller select, for example, "precio x unidad" appears the amount and this amount mutiply with field element "unidades vendidas" so finally get the total sale. This operation is similar if the seller selected "precio x mayor" in another sale or in anothe sale selected "precio con descuento".
I dont know what php code write in order calc element works only with the price selected by the seller.
I dont have regular level in php or MySQL. I need help seriously because this system have almost one month.
Thanks

Francisco

Hugh isn't online at the moment as he is on US time.

I have removed your login details from your post as this isn't really safe, I have sent them to him via skype.

Well he is US time so it would be soon if he is working today.

One suggestion on your site.... you do have quite a lot of rules for your databasejoin.

So for instance you have lots and lots of rules such as,

Hide Preico X when == 1
Hide Preico X when == 2
Hide Preico X when == 4
Show when ==3.

I'm sure you could reduce this to hide when !== 3 which basically says hide it if NOT 3.

on load, hide Preico X when this != 3
on change, hide Preico X when this is != 3
on change, show Preico X when this is == 3

Also one of your rules has no action.

Please Select Precio con Descuento when this == 3

You need to fix this.

Thanks a lot, Felixkat, I will try this advice.
And Could you please help me about php code in order get total price since selected type of price, for example, "precio x unidad" and multiply this amount with qty articles sold?
In other moment the seller can select "precio x mayor" and this amount must multiply qty articles in order get final price ("Total").
Thanks
Francisco,

As I recall, I had given some advice on the price calculations in another thread, and I'd like to see where we got to with that, but I can't currently find it. Can you point me at that thread?

-- hugh

Hugh, autofill does not work. I send you my site cottonstyleperu.com/sistema, the user and password. I am sending image about this issue.
I installed exTplorer

Details:
Since 3 week ago I posted in this forum but I dont recive final solution about it.
I have made with Fabrik one point of sale, but:

Autofill plugin is in Venta form:
{"fab_stock___categoria":"join___7___fab_venta_5_r epeat___categoria", "fab_stock___stock":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat ___stock", "fab_stock___precio_unidad": "join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_unidad","f ab_stock___precio_mayor":"join___7___fab_venta_5_r epeat___precio_mayor","fab_stock___precio_descuent o":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_descuen to"}

Thanks

Francisco

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 257
Hello,

I had a look at Francisco's form. To keep it simple the only issue is with autofill not working with repeat group.

Does the plug-in support repeat group? I remember Rob doing some work on that a month ago but then it broke the 'merge and reduce' option... so I'm not sure if the autofill is supposed to work or not.

Please advise

hi
Whilst your map json syntax seems logical I wasn't acutaully the expected syntax.
You would have had to add 'join___X___' to the start of the repeat element's full names.

However, I can see that as being confusing, so I have updated the code so you can use the standard full element name placeholder even for elements that are in repeat groups.

I have updated your site and the form at
index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=6&rowid=0
is now auto-filling.

I have not edited any of the autofill plugin settings.

Could you test all of your forms to see if they now work correctly?

Cheers
Rob

Rob, I changed my map in "Venta" form, but It does not work:

{"fab_stock___categoria":"fab_venta_5_repeat___categoria", "fab_stock___stock":"fab_venta_5_repeat___stock",
"fab_stock___precio_unidad":"fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_unidad",
"fab_stock___precio_mayor":"fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_mayor",
"fab_stock___precio_descuento":"fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_descuento"}

I'm wrong?

your id comes from the codigo table and then you refer to a stock table... they do not share the same id.. this cannot work

despite that, the autofill is only trigered on the last record of the repeat group

I did a few changes on your site (list venta1) and it works better now.

However we still have 2 issue with autofill:
1) in repeat group it works only on the last group. It seems the autofill is not trigered for the first regroups

2) if the 'FROM' field comes from a databasejoin element it does not work. I have a pop-up with 'null' (not specific to repeat group)

Rob, Hugh, any idea?

does the autofill trigger work on any group of a repeat group?
I think Rob was working on it but I have not seen any confirmation if it is done or not...

Hello,

2 points:

1) I've been able to fix viatechcenter/francisco's pb by creating a new view in mySQL. It works well. I had to create the view in mySQL because when you create a database element you can only refer to a mySQL table or view. It would be good to be able to refer to a list.

2) Repeat Group: there is still a problem with repeat group element and autofill. The autofill plug-in is only triggered by the last group of the repeat group.
is there a fix for that?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back