Database Join in repeating group - not showing data

Is it possible to get a firm number of the cost to get this new feature that we requested competed and working properly in our use-case?
I might be able to convince the client to move ahead quicker IF we can have a solution that is reliably repeatable.

Also, we are going to migrate this site to J3.7 and Fabrik 3.6 now to take advantage of new features desired by the client.

1. Select BOOKS from the main menu
2. Click on one of the book title
3. Select an SP Role and then Team Member (for that role)
4. Select a few others (add repeating groups if needed)
5. Click Apply (or Save and then reopen the book you edited)

EXPECTED RESULT
SP Roles and Team Members data should be displayed

ACTUAL RESULT
SP ROLE values displayed
Team Member fields all reset to "Please select"
NOTE: the proper data WAS saved in the database when clicking Save and Apply

Secondary issue (possibly related)

1. Click on one of the book titles
2. Click on the Team Member select (the drop-down to select a new member) [where there is already an SP Role selected, and saved]

EXPECTED RESULT
Team Members drop-down should list the available members based on the entry selected/displayed in the SP Role drop-down

ACTUAL RESULTS
No values are available
Requires user to change the SP Role selection to 're-initiate' filtering and display of Team Member entries.

Yup, from the first page of posts, you said:

I did fix one issue, the WHERE clause was trying to match against the label not the value so I added '_raw' and it appears to be at least using the value. The new WHERE clause is:

WHERE (FIND_IN_SET( '{ked_books_books_74_repeat___role_id_raw}', REPLACE( {thistable}.`cb_sp_category`, '|*|', ',' ) ) > 0)
AND {thistable}.id <> 784
AND {thistable}.cb_sp_listing_approved = 1

When dealing with join values, raw is the FK (which is what is stored in your CB tables), non-raw is the label.

Sometimes (in one or two corner cases) the non-raw will also be "raw", if the code is running before we've done our "swap values for labels" thing, like early in the form submission processing. But _raw always gets you the FK.

-- hugh

YEAH! It's working now! (We had to roll-back at one point due to system errors and lost that '_raw' entry.

I think we are finally functional.

Now, if I can think about the best way to 'write this up' (esp. the '_raw' notation) I'll add it back to the docs to help others avoid that issue.

BTW ... Thanks for all the work on this. This is a HUGE improvement to functionality with Fabrik (not sure how I ... or anyone ... lived without this before)!

Thanks again!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back