Date picker in filter does not work since having updated to from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2

Hello,

My Joomla version is 3.6.5, PHP 5.6.28, MySQLi 5.6.34. I just updated to Fabrik 3.5.2 and now the date picker in filter does not work (please see picture below).

date picker.png I have emptied the cache, I also tried on tablet and the issue persists on several sites.

Thank you to look into it.

Yeah, I messed up. I'm going to have to build a new release. Waiting a day or two more to see if any other "must fix" issues like this show up.

-- hugh

Sorry about that. I'll be putting out a 3.5.3 early next week, with a little roundup of fixes for things I broke in 3.5.2.

*heavy sigh*

-- hugh

I'm having the same issue that 7webcreator is having: picking dates in date picker doesn't work. I break stuff too, Hugh. I feel ya.

If this helps, I'm getting the following error code in Chrome Console when I pick a calendar date:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null
at Date.print (calendar.js:1)
at Calendar.callHandler (calendar.js:1)
at Function.Calendar.cellClick (calendar.js:1)
at HTMLDocument.Calendar.tableMouseUp (calendar.js:1)

I'm having the same issue that 7webcreator is having: picking dates in date picker doesn't work. I break stuff too, Hugh. I feel ya.

If this helps, I'm getting the following error code in Chrome Console when I pick a calendar date:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null
at Date.print (calendar.js:1)
at Calendar.callHandler (calendar.js:1)
at Function.Calendar.cellClick (calendar.js:1)
at HTMLDocument.Calendar.tableMouseUp (calendar.js:1)
Did you do a github update? The code is fixed, I just haven't done the new build yet.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Should fix it. And 3.5.3 will be released next week. I'm just waiting this wee to see if any more "must fix" issues appear in 3.5.2.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back