Error messages above article with Fabrik content

Status
Not open for further replies.

juuser

Hi,

I have a problem that after Fabrik 3.2 upgrade some error messages appeared above the article which has Fabrik data. Article has only data from single elements like {fabrik view=element list=35 rowid=[rowid] element=tablename___element}

Where would i start to debug this issue?

Error messages:

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in C:\Apache24\htdocs\libraries\joomla\database\driver\mysqli.php on line 230

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in C:\Apache24\htdocs\libraries\joomla\database\driver\mysqli.php on line 230

Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in C:\Apache24\htdocs\plugins\fabrik_element\databasejoin\databasejoin.php on line 3114

Warning: urldecode() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in C:\Apache24\htdocs\plugins\fabrik_element\date\date.php on line 576

after Fabrik 3.2 upgrade
Upgrade from where?

Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in C:\Apache24\htdocs\plugins\fabrik_element\databasejoin\databasejoin.php on line 3114

This line doesn't match Fabrik3.2 or GitHub code.

Which elements? in joins? repeat groups?

Troester is correct, ine 3114 couldn't toss that error.

Update from github, and if that cures it, great, if not, give us the error msgs again, with the different line nunbers.

-- hugh

Sorry, this was a typo. I meant after upgrarde from F3.0/J2.5 to F3.1/J3.36. In that article I have all kind of different elements (field, joined, repeat groups).

OK. Still, do a github update, as per my previous post.

If this will be your first github update, I'd strongly suggest doing a full Akeeba backup of your site, so you can roll back to the backup if any horrible happens. It shouldn't, but sometimes people upload the wrong files to the wrong places ... or if you go a long time between updates, there may be behaviors which change in ways you don't expect, where bugs have been fixed.

-- hugh

Hi,
Just updated from Github and the error rows are following:

Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in C:\Apache24\htdocs\plugins\fabrik_element\databasejoin\databasejoin.php on line 3134

Warning: urldecode() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in C:\Apache24\htdocs\plugins\fabrik_element\date\date.php on line 576

BR,
Martin

Hi Troester,

You can access this on frontend as follows: Choose "Tooted" -> "Reklamatsioonid ja mittevastavused" from the horizontal top menu and click on the printer icon on any row.
Article name is in backend is "Mittevastavuse blankett".

BR,
Martin

I notice that the print icon links to a different server name (plastone instead of flexcom), which won't load for me.

If I load the same url but with flexcom, I get the old (pre github) line numbers.

I checked that article, and you have 35 {fabrik view=element ...} content plugins. Which is a) a lot, remembering that each one is like loading an entire Fabrik page from scratch, and is going to generate a HUGE amount of processing, and b) makes it very hard for me to debug, as I have no clue which one is generating the error.

Can you help narrow it down? As far as I can tell from the line numbering, it's in the code that handles 'multiselect' join elements (rendered as checkbox or multiselect dropdown).

Can you create another test article, and ONLY include joins like that? See if it pitches the same warnings?

I'm going to have to set up a local test case to work this one out, but I need to know what element setup is throwing the errors.

-- hugh

I'm starting to think that i might have an old content plugin. Would that be possible? I have updated several times from Github lately. Just copied the Github files over htdocs content. I think it has always worked for me like that.

I notice that the print icon links to a different server name (plastone instead of flexcom), which won't load for me.
If I load the same url but with flexcom, I get the old (pre github) line numbers.

Hi Troester,

Sorry, this link referred to my main site which is not accessible. Now it should be fixed :)

BR,
Martin

Did you see my comments in post #10 above?

I checked that article, and you have 35 {fabrik view=element ...} content plugins. Which is a) a lot, remembering that each one is like loading an entire Fabrik page from scratch, and is going to generate a HUGE amount of processing, and b) makes it very hard for me to debug, as I have no clue which one is generating the error.

Can you help narrow it down? As far as I can tell from the line numbering, it's in the code that handles 'multiselect' join elements (rendered as checkbox or multiselect dropdown).

Can you create another test article, and ONLY include joins like that? See if it pitches the same warnings?

Hi Hugh! Sorry, I noticed your post, but I didn't have the time to test right away.

I have tracked down error messages to two elements. One is multiselect databasejoin element rendered as multiselect dropdown (element no.1083). This throws the following error:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/flexcom1/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1326

...and secord culprit is calc element which throws the rest of the errors. Element no is 823 and the contents is:
Code:
if ('{rowid}' != 0) {
$tulemus = '{rowid}';
return $tulemus;
}

I have also noticed that almost every time I save the article with Fabrik content, I get the error "Layout default not found, return to control panel". But it saves the article in spite of the error.

I have looked trough all possible setting, but haven't found a place where something refers to layout "default".

BR,
Martin

Hmm, I can't replicate (tested with a calc element and multiselect dbjoin).
You calc element is hiding itself on load if empty? Not sure if this may break anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back