1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

Fabrik HTTP 500 render:post Array ( )

Discussion in 'Community' started by eugenecjr, Nov 6, 2018.

  1. eugenecjr

    eugenecjr Member

    Level: Community
    From getting HTTP 500 Error after upgrade of Joomla to 3.9 along with updating Fabrik to V3.9. Turned on debug and added &fabrickdebug=1 to the end of the URL and all I get is render post Array (). Checked many other forms and am not seeing the same issue which is when I select to view 'Data' for this specific form or try to access the form from the frontend.

    -Eugene
     
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  2. troester

    troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

    Level: Community
    Maybe you are hitting some php limits, e.g. post_max_size
    Which php version are you running?
     
  3. eugenecjr

    eugenecjr Member

    Level: Community
    PHP is V7.1.7 and post_max_size is set to 80MB which is the same value used by the upload max. Values are quite high so I would not think that would be an issue.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  4. eugenecjr

    eugenecjr Member

    Level: Community
  5. eugenecjr

    eugenecjr Member

    Level: Community
    Friendly bump. I figured that since the issue occurred after the update to V3.9 that someone might have an idea of what I should focus on as the cause for this issue.

    -Eugene
     
  6. troester

    troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

    Level: Community
    An error 500 is not very helpful. Can you see anything in your server log?
    In your old thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...-error-0-syntax-error-unexpected.47253/page-2
    there was an issue with your firewall settings?

    As it is in one specific list/ form I would try to:
    use original Fabrik templates (if you have custom ones)
    disable all plugins
    disable all elements (beside id)
    etc
    and then enable one by one.
     
  7. eugenecjr

    eugenecjr Member

    Level: Community
    That was going to be my approach with regards to this issue. Was just looking to see if V3.9 presented any changes where one plugin was more likely the issue vs another. This is just one form all others are working fine and some are used multiple times daily. Being that it was the one form I am really not looking at the firewall in this case. Plus at the time the issue started no changes/updates were performed on the firewall.

    I will get started and see if I can narrow this down. I will start with the calc plugins and work from there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  8. cheesegrits

    cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

    Level: Community
    Did you check your server error log, as troester suggested?

    Have you tries setting J!'s error reporting to max?

    Can't really tell you anything without knowing what that 500 error actually is.

    -- hugh
     
  9. eugenecjr

    eugenecjr Member

    Level: Community
    I have looked at the server logs and I see the 500 error and have located what appears to be the group causing the issue. Once I found the group I disabled all of the elements and to my surprise I what I expected to be an issue with an element does not appear to be the case. I had the same issue when all of the elements for that group were unpublished. So I set them back to published and then tried to disable the group and the form loads, no 500 error. What is even more strange, for me, is that when this specific group is published any time I try to edit one of the other groups associated to the same form. the settings for the group loads as if there is an issue with the template.

    I am sure there is some significance in these details but I am not able to make heads or tails of it.

    As for setting J's error reporting to max, where is this setting made?

    -Eugene
     
  10. troester

    troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

    Level: Community
    Error reporting: in System /Global Config/ Server
     
  11. eugenecjr

    eugenecjr Member

    Level: Community
    Got it, there are a number of places for logging. I have that turned on and the issue seems to be pointing to the capcha plugin.

    Warning: require_once(D:\Websites\www.incrediblydesigned.com/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Websites\www.incrediblydesigned.com\plugins\fabrik_element\captcha\captcha.php on line 16 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'D:\Websites\www.incrediblydesigned.com/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\Websites\www.incrediblydesigned.com\plugins\fabrik_element\captcha\captcha.php on line 16

    Which points back to a single element, but then again when element has been unpublished the issues still occurs.

    -Eugene
     
  12. troester

    troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

    Level: Community
  13. eugenecjr

    eugenecjr Member

    Level: Community
    I started digging around after I posted that last message and noticed that the vendor/autoload.php file was missing. Found this unusually since it worked before as I would not have expected files to be missing, but usually modifications that introduced bugs. As a reference downloading and reinstalling the captch plugin, did solve the issue and created the vendor folder and additional files.
     

Share This Page