Front-end Select list not loading

Unfortunately the situation seems to have got worse. :(

Although the last entry is not appearing automatically or always being selected :))), it now wont save anything. I can select any item I want using the autocomplete or popup select but when I click save, it clears the values and shows gives me an error because it was empty.

You can see this on the diabetes site here:

/self-monitoring/food-nutrition/add-new

Good luck...

After more testing, the problem also exists with a normal integer field within the repeatable group. So it looks like the new (not saving) problem is related to all elements within repeated groups. Not sure if this is connected to your previous fix as the select list behaviour is now working as expected (apart from not saving).

Hope that helps.

Many thanks

I don't seem to be able to duplicate this, my repeat groups are saving fine.

Can you find me on Skype ('cheesegrits') and we'll take a look at your site.

-- hugh

Ah HAH, I hadn't updated to some changes in github when I tested.

I think the problem wasn't so much that they weren't being saved, rather that they weren't being displayed.

Try latest github, I committed a fix for that one last night. See if it resolves your issues.

-- hugh

The only last thing in this thread is a small CSS glitch. Here is what the auto-complete looks like to start with:

before.png

And here is what happens when you then click the front-end select icon:

after.png

Firstly, it would be good for the popup to appear over the auto-complete but more importantly, from then on the, the auto-complete styles is not ideal.

The action of triggering the popup loads CSS which conflicts with the auto-complete. If there is way to avoid this, it would be great!

Many thanks! :)

hi
i use databasejoin for a element and set yes Add option in front end..
my problem is that. i want this add option for some special users only...

please help..

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back