J2Store - Vendor not yet implemented

joit

Hi,

I have different vendors, so I have to assign products to vendors. J2Store itself handels this by having a vendor field. (See pic)
But this field doesn't seem to be implemented yet in the fabrik plugin. Could you do this?

Thanks
Hannes

Attachments

• vendor.png
    vendor.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
I don't know. I'd have to try it and see, but that means an hour or so trying to figure it out.

I've asked @mediaateam to contact you about adding this feature.

-- hugh

Hi,

I haven't heard anything from you for a while.
Do you think you can add the vendors field? It is really important for me.

Haven't had a chance to look at it yet, still in Houston with @mediaateam, and it's on our list to get done before I leave. If I don't get to it before I leave, I'll look as soon as I get home.

-- hugh

Can you find me on Skype (cheesegrits, hugh dot messenger at gmail dot com) and run me through what you actually need?

-- hugh

Ah. A roadblock.

I just went to work on this, and it turns out Vendors is a "Pro Only" feature, and I don't have the Pro version.

I've sent email to the developers, asking if I can get a license for internal dev purposes.

-- hugh

Right now is probably a bad time to catch you on skype so I try to explain here.
I want to make a marketplace, like an app store.
Vendors and clients can register (different user groups).
Vendors can insert products with a fabrik form.
Clients can choose the vendor and buy products.

OK ... I just got a reply from Ramesh (their lead dev), with a Pro download link. He also says:

Vendors:
Currently this feature is very basic (works like the manufacturers / brands). We are planning to extend this after implementing a new attribute taxonomy.

I'll install the Pro version some time today, and take a look at the vendor stuff.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back