'like' or 'favorite' a listing?

Thanks for installing the calc plugin - i've altered the rowid element to be a calculation element and have written the calculation code for you.
btw the ftp account will connect but wont let me replace files.

Looking great, thanks. I've updated from github this morning and fixed permissions. Last step in this would be to add the Organization name or calendar record title to the my favorites list. I tried duplicating your calc element to get it going but didn't get anywhere with my limited php knowlege :-(...

Rob will be back online in the next day or so. We're pretty much in "urgent bug fix" mode this week, over the holiday season, while we take a break and recharge our batteries for the new year..

-- hugh

hi

Last step in this would be to add the Organization name ....... to the my favorites list.
I took a look but its not clear to me what relationship an organisation has with the list containing the thumbs element (there's no 'organization element in that list which I could query to get the organisation name from for example)
Where exactly does the organisation name need to be added - is it per row, or as some intro text?

or calendar record title to the my favorites list
OK I've added that one to the calculation, having done that I now wonder if there is an organisation list that I also need to add in the same way? I didn't see one with a thumbs plugin though, so I guess my initial question stands, in that I need more info to implement the organisation part.
thx

Sorry I wasn't very clear! You have the calendar correct, just replace 'view' in a favorited list #2 item with guide___Business_Organization_Name field from list #2.

Its working great for any items that were favorited in the calendar!

Also how can we make the urls identical to the others? /menu/details/list#/record#-{slug}.html instead of /menu/details/list#/record#.html

the guide list's Organisations are now added to the favorites list.
The slugs should now be working as well.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back