message error after complet form

hello,when l validate my form l have lot of error message if l complet all fiel :
http://fabrik.reseausolidaire.fr/index.php/inscription-adherents

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1322

Try to break it down:
disable all dbjoin and cascading dropdown elements in your form
enable one by one (starting with the dbjoins)
which one is causing the errors?

is it set up properly (check connection, value = id...)
do you have validations? form plugins?

hello l test (active - deactive) all element dbj and cdd , l delete plug email (that does not work) but impossible find the element responsable of error message(return gain and again):

That's actually an error I'm working on at the moment, it has cropped up in several threads. I can see what's causing it, working on trying to find a fix. It's to do with adding of icons to join elements.

Does the form redisplay correctly after the validation, if you just ignore those notices?

-- hugh

That's actually an error I'm working on at the moment, it has cropped up in several threads. I can see what's causing it, working on trying to find a fix. It's to do with adding of icons to join elements.

Does the form redisplay correctly after the validation, if you just ignore those notices?

-- hugh
hello think for your help. after validation thoses informations tape in form are not save in the list .l d oest not understand what about talkink ic?ne joins ?l?ment.

l try post a entrie in form and the error and problem continue. l must change code in th? file PHP databasejoin ?
if l understand l must replace line red by line green (that indicate in your link Githup more top) in my file web site?

l make in place this :

for ($i = 0; $i < count($targetIds); $i++)
{
$tmpLabel = JArrayHelper::getValue($defaultLabels, $i, '');
$defaultLabels[$i] = $this->getReadOnlyOutput($targetIds[$i], JArrayHelper::getValue($defaultLabels, $i, ''));
}

and l have error message :

No.
You should do a complete GitHub update (after backing up your site).

At least: if you want to add only this fix (which is only possible if there are no dependencies to other files/modifications) it must be
Code:
 // Add icons
{
     $defaultLabels[$i] = $this->getReadOnlyOutput($targetIds[$i], JArrayHelper::getValue($defaultLabels, $i, ''));
}

Hello l have update the last version of git hub and the problem continue : after entries in form l have this error message and the value don(t save in form : http://fabrik.reseausolidaire.fr/index.php/inscription-adherents
Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/link/link.php on line 422

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1321

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1321

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1321

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1321

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1321

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1321

Did you set your link element to "encrypt"?

What are your dbjoin settings? (multiselect? replace with icons?...)

I don't understand what are you say "Did you set your link element to "encrypt"?' how do it ?

I have one element that replace with icons : is a element dropdown and it work normaly : Medaille_contributeur

L have 7 element database joint :
Situationprofessionnelle is a dropdown
coup_de_main_proposes is a checkbox
coup_de_mains_propos_soutienScolaire is a checkbox
coup_de_main_recherches is a chekbox
coup_de_main_recherches_soutiensco is a dropdown
Animation_activites_souhaites is a chekbox
Creneaux_de_dispos is a checkbox

In databasejoin.php l take this code (how you want , if l anderstand) : in line 1320 :
{
}

because l have this code :
{
$tmpLabel = JArrayHelper::getValue($defaultLabels, $i, '');
$defaultLabels[$i] = $this->getReadOnlyOutput($targetIds[$i], $tmpLabel);

}
When l want entries value in form l have this error message :

(If edit again the form with manager count l entries value in my fiel cascading dropdrown : coup de mains recherch?s;Mati?res recherch?s;Activit?es souhait?es now the value entri is correct ...)

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/link/link.php on line 422

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in/home/reseaus8/public_html/seblod/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1320

I just kicked off a full github update to your server, as there were definitely some files that hadn't been updated. It's about half way through, but I have to get some sleep (it's 5am). I'll check in on it when I wake up.

Once I'm sure you and I are both running the same code, I can actual debug this thing.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back