sum the numbers in a column

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made upgrade 436 and the textfield "Descrizione" and "IDSpesa" are not view in the form tabsspesa2/3 but they view in the edit of the records....
what's happened?
What's the problem of my MYSQL DB ?

I make the upgrade 450 yesterday and it's true the Description Field it's ok.
I remain just with my problem the column sum with mysql (the column "costo" doesn't whork. Where is the problem with it?
Thanks I hope your solution...
Thanks a lot

fixed. the bug was that the calculations queries were being run on the default database, but your tables were in a separate database.
The calculation queries now use the same database as the fabrik table

Cheers
Rob

That's wonderful, I can't believe the reason was so easy.
How did you save it?
I've just 3 tables in Mysql and the column "Costo" is in the same tables of the other dati, How is it possible?
When I make the connection on Spesa1, spesa2, spesa 3 DBASE in MYSQL Fabrik say to me sucesfull and when I modified a number I saw the same number in a Dbase mysql....

I'll retry to made a new dbase and I'll see better....
May be ail do like example with a screen capture and .... see you soon...
Thanks a lot a very very lot ;D

I Rob, I'm a stupid man ???
After to have canceled the precedents Dbase, I remaked the database spesa.
I make all, I monitored the fields and seems myself that be all correct, or... or so seems.
I experienced to change the value of a "costo" numerical field and to verify it, if it change also in mysql is all perfect....
But the sum of the numbers does not work still
Where is my mistake? How did you correct it?
Really Sorry
Ps I make the video tutorial, but is not so easy I'm working on it to do it better...
Thanks lot ;D

did you reupload some fabrik files? I'd modified one and put it on your server to get the calculations to work.
If you did check out the files from the SVN server and reupload them to your site

Cheers
Rob

I've made SVN upgrade on my PC and after the upgrade on my server the version is n. 476 something was lost?
tell me what can I do!
:) thanks a lot

hehe i know what it is.
Calculations by default are only calculated when you save a form entry to the table, to reduce the cost of running the calculation each time you view the table.
All i did was enter a new record and the calculations now appear
To force the table to reload the calculations you can edit its menu item and select "yes" for "Reload Calculations"

You are great, rob now is fantastic!!!
The problem is solved but just a a specification....

"To force the table to reload the calculations you can edit its menu item and select "yes" for "Reload Calculations"

I try to look for "Reload Calculation" in a Table menu in the Tab Publishing, Data, Access, linkmenu, but I never find it!!!
Is a function in Fabrik or in other programms like Joomla, mysql or something else?
Thanks so much I try to make a video and after I can made my realy work.
It's True, Fabrik is fantastic and also easy to use....thanks

heheh thanks!

The setting is not in fabrik, its in the menu item
From the administration top menu: Select menu->main menu
then edit the link that points to your fabrik table
under the parameters section you will see a series of options that effect how the link displays the table

Of course all it's right in the main menu, I ve never supposed it.
all right...
when you pass in Italy near (not very near) Rome I invite you for big cup of Beer
bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back