URGENT! List not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you specified the "button icon" you want to use for the email? By default we use 'envelope' (or 'email', I forget), which will be whatever bootstrap icon set your site template uses. As per the tooltip on the Button Icon setting, you can override this with either a bootstrap icon name, or an icon image name which will be selected using our image folder paths, as described in the wiki.

As for not send, I can't really help as I can't log in to the backend, the URL in your My Sites 404's.

The first thing I would do to improve email is to use the CMandril extension from CompoJoom, which uses Mail Chimp's Mandril system for sending mail. It's free for up to a few tens of thousands of emails per month. Your local delivery system may not be the problem, but even if it isn't, Mandril is a much more reliable and useful way of sending mail (you can track who opens which emails, which addresses bounce, etc). And it also avoids any issues with spam filtering, as you are using a trusted system with a high repuation score, which isn't liable to end up on any spam blacklists.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

The button icon is the same of the other lists (envelope) but the icon is different!

Please use the following url for my admin:

http://www.fisiolar.pt/administrator/index.php

I'm going to see about the CMandril but first and with your help I would like to see all the existing issues resolved... Like also the impossibility to see lists records through the admin.

Please advise...

Enviado do meu SM-N9005 atrav?s de Tapatalk

Can you post screenshots of your email button settings (the working snd the non- working ones)?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

I enabled PHP error reporting (something @troester had already advised you to do), and I get this when displaying a list on the backend:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/gnavarro/public_html/administrator/plugins/system/bt_shortcode_system/shortcode/core/generator.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in/home/gnavarro/public_html/plugins/content/bt_shortcode_content/bt_shortcode_content.php on line 8

... so it's something to do with a 3rd party plugin.

Fix that, and I'll take a look at any other issues. For the email icon, I'll need to know which lists it is behaving differently on.

-- hugh

If you don't set your image for your "button image" your won't get it (you have just the default "envelope" set and this is exactly what you get).

It's really hard, you are asking for support
because of screwed up server settings
with wrong access settings
3rd party errors
without doing as adviced
What is about other 3rd party components? Can you disable for testing?
Do you have Joomla's error reporting enabled so you'll get error messages?
rename htaccess
turn error reporting on
I'm using the mobile so it's difficult to achieve the print screens
It's also difficult and time consuming to go into your backend...

Sorry for not helping as I previously should. Once the issues did not exist in the past with this same components I believed that this could be due to fabrik code changes and updates.

I'lltry to understand what is going on with the 3rd party component.

Thanks.

Enviado do meu SM-N9005 atrav?s de Tapatalk

Hugh/Troester,

I'm not a coding guru, so what I did try to do was disable the "bt shortcode" plugin and see what happens... so with the plugin disabled:

• The site front-office does not load correctly, because a lot of code is to be processed by the "bt shortcode" plugin.
  • The fatal error message is not showing anymore but I'm seeing the following message "You are not authorised to view this resource."
Meanwhile I've enabled again the "bt shortcode" plugin to correct the front-office issues.

I've just remember that in the near past and because o lacking of disk space, I've eliminated the following files from the root of my website, but maintaining a copy in my disk, because they were occupying some space and did not understand for what they were ... since there were no visible issues with the site I did not upload them again:
  • zibopHhP
  • ziZB2aaF
  • zivIFQp7
  • zifbQFT1
Have these no extension files something to do whit fabrik are they important to joomla? should I upload them again?

Please tell me what should I do next.

Thanks!

Last edited:
  • zibopHhP
  • ziZB2aaF
  • zivIFQp7
  • zifbQFT1
Surely nothing to do with Fabrik.
If it's not any compressed CSS or JS files (created by any of your components or templates, don't they have any extension?) - are you sure your site wasn't hacked?

"You are not authorised to view this resource."
This depends on your list access settings.
You'll get this if e.g. a registered user is trying to view a list with "view list" accesslevel "admin"

or if the superadmin is trying to view a list with accesslevel "registered" IF this access level is not assiged to superadmin
(depends totally on your ACL group and accesslevel setup)

Surely nothing to do with Fabrik.
If it's not any compressed CSS or JS files (created by any of your components or templates, don't they have any extension?) - are you sure your site wasn't hacked?

Well the truth is that I don't have sufficient knowledge to know if my site was hacked... how to know that?

This depends on your list access settings.
You'll get this if e.g. a registered user is trying to view a list with "view list" accesslevel "admin"

o_Osorry for this unnecessary question... Gave the corrected permissions and disabled the "bt shortcode" plugin and the lists worked through the site admin ;)

But once I need to have those enabled on my site to work... how can I go around this? I only need this plugin to non registered users in some pages that are loading under "BT-Medical-Defualt" Template, because for the registered users, the only ones that have access to fabrik lists and forms, they only have access to Portostar template to be perfectible compatible with fabrik and not load these plugins that can impact fabrik normal function. Is there a way to tel the plugins not to run in some pages or to some users?

Doesn't seam like my site has been hacked... all my google crawled links are ok and Google Webmaster Tools doesn't make any reference to that kind of situation.

But in fact I'm facing various issues... write now when I submit any form it stay continue loading, nevertheless it submits the record and runs associated scripts just doesn't redirects again to the original list.

I'm needing urgent help here... Please advise...

If you have ajaxfied lists and there's still this error message this won't do because this message will break the expected JSON response.

You can't rely on a site with a plugin throwing fatal errors.

Sorry.... the form does not stay continue loading like I've said in my previous post... It's just not closing the modal window.

It doesn't seam to be from the plugin I've quick disable it and tried to submit the form and the model window did not close but the record is inserted/edited. This issue most be due to anything else.

Can you please try to edit and submit with out any changes one of my records in the following list:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/tratamentos-fisioterapia just for you to see what happens?

Thanks

Last edited:
As you can see at top of your form you get "Unexpected token" coming from
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in <b>/home/gnavarro/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php</b> on line <b>782</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysqli_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in <b>/home/gnavarro/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php</b> on line <b>825</b>
No idea what is happening on your site.
You may disable the Joomla error reporting, but that won't resolve any underlying problem but only mask it and it may produce unpredictable results in other cases.

I've just notice that the modal window does not close because it's showing "SyntaxError: Unexpected token <" in the top of the form.

what could this mean?

Please advise.

I've just notice that the modal window does not close because it's showing "SyntaxError: Unexpected token <" in the top of the form.
That is exactly what I've said in #36

Troester,

How did you manage to see the extra information? I only see "Unexpected token <" in the top of the form." but I cant see the following code:

Code:
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in <b>/home/gnavarro/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php</b> on line <b>782</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysqli_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in <b>/home/gnavarro/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php</b> on line <b>825</b>

Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back