What must I do in order recive support?

viatechcenter

viatechcenter
Since 3 week ago I posted 3 issues in this forum but I dont recive final solution about these.
I have made with Fabrik one point of sale, but:
- autofill with dropdown element with JS hide/show does not work
- I need php code in calc element. I have 3 prices (precio x unidad, precio x mayor, precio con descuento) in dropdown element witrh JE hide/show. When the seller select, for example, "precio x unidad" appears the amount and this amount mutiply with field element "unidades vendidas" so finally get the total sale. This operation is similar if the seller selected "precio x mayor" in another sale or in anothe sale selected "precio con descuento".
I dont know what php code write in order calc element works only with the price selected by the seller.
I dont have regular level in php or MySQL. I need help seriously because this system have almost one month.
I will pay for support. My email is viatechcenter@gmail.com
I will wait your answer.
Thanks.
Francisco

if you do not receive an answer to a thread you can post a 'friendly bump'. It will give more visibility to your thread. Make sure you have a single issue/question per thread

You can also do a search on this forum or use w3schools to learn a little bit of php, mysql and javascript if you want some interactivity

This piece of code may help you (javascript). This does: total=x+10 in a non repeatable group

$('calculus___total').value = parseFloat($('calculus___x').getValue())+parseFloat(10);

Can you go and bump the two threads.

Apologies, but sometimes we get swamped, and issues fall through the cracks. Keep bumping your post every 24 hours, and it will get answered within a few days.

We're working on establishing a better ticketing system.

-- hugh

Can you go and bump the two threads.

Apologies, but sometimes we get swamped, and issues fall through the cracks. Keep bumping your post every 24 hours, and it will get answered within a few days.

We're working on establishing a better ticketing system.

-- hugh

Pretty sure Hugh, (cheesegrits), asked you to contact him on Skype the other day, (at least I think it was you).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back