Search results

1. R

pkg_fabrik_sink_3.9.zip error

while trying to install pkg_fabrik_sink_3.9.zip I got the following error. Warning Install path does not exist. Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: plg_fabrik_3.9.zip × Error Error installing package
  2. R

Errors

Error on back end is ... Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/caccawebnet/public_html/hosting/caccaweb-com/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bluesky/default_buttons.php on line 50 Error on frontend is error 500 running Joomla 3.6.2 and...
  3. R

Cannot update records

i am currently using the beta release of Fabrik 3.0.5.2 and i am able up update records using the edit records "or use field" set to "User". When i update to version 3.0.6.3 it will not allow me to update records. i Just updated to 3.0.6.3-514 and it still will not give me the uption to update...
  4. R

Error 500

i am getting an error 500 with the message COM_FABRIK_ERR_JOIN_TO_OTHER_DB after upgrading Fabrik to 3.0.6.3 Help
  5. R

Questions

i have a few questions. 1) when will the manual for release 3 be out? 2) i am waiting for the nest release of 3 that will be delivered using a standard upload. i am waiting for some fixes that could be in the next release. i am not interested in downloading unziping and replacing modules...
  6. R

Edit Records / or use field option broke with updates

i use the "Extension Manager" / "Update" and i did find one more update. it did not change anything. i have included login information for example sites. Two sites, one before updates, one after Fabrik updates. Logins: Backend: username ?administrator? password ?admin? Frontend: username...
  7. R

Edit Records / or use field option broke with updates

I had a version of Fabrik working with 3.0 Beta of Fabrik. when i applied updates it does not accept "or use field" after update. worked before . did backup . did update . stopped working . recovered site . works again. the associated logged in use is not recoganized after update. Help!
  8. R

Fabrik error message

I am getting the error "Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in" even when i just do a save with no changes (front end). if i do changes on the backend i have no problem and it did work with no problems earlier. i know i may have a bad setting, how can i find it? Thanks.
  9. R

can i remove view Icon/check box from Lists

i have set "Link to details" in the element item for an item in the list. is there any way to remove the icon / checkbox showen in every line in the list?
  10. R

problem with "rows per page"

when i set the "Rows Per Page" option in the "Navagation" section of "Edit List" it only effects the backend. the front end stays at 10 rows per page. i have 25 rows and the number will not change. because of this i want to list all of the rows all of the time. it there a way to do this ...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back