Search results

1. V

Filter order in list view

Trying to reorder filters in list view. I have many of them, like color , town , ... I m strungling to change the order of them Any suggestion please?
  2. V

Create custom "labels" template

http://88.198.83.58/~vip/labels/ i need to create a template to print labels (see attached .doc). This template should take only specific columns from the database(map___user_name, map___user_lastname, map___user_address, map___user_tk, map___user_town) and then print them as "labels" in a...
  3. V

Bubble Template - link to list view filtered by the specific map marker

I want to link to list view but only for the specific marker i' ve selected. i' m using the following code, but it returns the whole list: <a href="index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=38&rowid={rowid}" target="_blank">See details</a> is there also a way to show this list's detail...
  4. V

Google map plugin, "Always Show map" not working

Hi, i' m using google map plugin on the following website: http://88.198.83.58/~vip/map/ I'm using a filter above google map to search for some predefined locations on the map. The problem is that if i search for a different location beside the ones i' ve created, the result is an empty...
  5. V

Include info from one list to another

Hi, in the following website (http://88.198.17.8/~vip/5/) i have 5 lists ( ????? ??????, ??????????? (?????), ??????????? (?????), ???????????, ???????) The first one "????? ??????" contains data about customers (firstname, lastname, address, etc.) The second list "??????????? (?????)"...
  6. V

Google map plugin, "Always Show map" not working

Hi, i' m using google map plugin on the following website: http://88.198.83.58/~vip/map/ I' m using a filter above google map to search for some predefined locations on the map. The problem is that if i search for a different location beside the ones i' ve created, the result is an empty...
  7. V

Need to custimise pdf template

Hi! I need to customise my pdf template. I need in the top left corner to have the customers data (name, address....) which comes from another list. My pdf print is done form (see my sites)index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=2&Itemid=146&resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0...
  8. V

calc element shows value in list instead of label

I believe its a bug. I tried to use a calc element with return "{1_repeat_tziros___eidos_xreosis} {1_repeat_tziros___aa_raw}"; In form view I get the label of the row but in the list view I get the value. Its about 1_repeat_tziros___eidos_xreosis which is a radiobutton. Thanks!
  9. V

nowdate in article

Hi! Happy holidays! When you get back I need your lights with that. I have an article and I m trying to use a date element with todays date, or with the date from today + 7 days. {fabrik view=list id=1 showfilters=0 1_epikoinonias___politis=[$my->id]...
  10. V

Hide tds with empty (null) values in db

Hi! I searched a lot on the forum but I couldn t make it. I need to hide tds (reduce them) from my list view if they are empty. See attachment. I want to do this because when I print in pdf my list is too large. Is there a way? I use the latest update. 3.1rc2 November 2013
  11. V

write data in other table when form is submitted

Hi! Its been a while I haven t visited seriously your webiste and I can tell its super! Bravo! I have a question about a webisite I m trying to build. I need to add a record to a list and do the following, 1. Create a new row in another joomla table (content table 2.5 joomla) 2. Grab the id...
  12. V

fileupload element when deleting a row with an image all images are deleted

I need to upload and delete each row seperately. Each row has its own images. So when I delete a row I need only 1 image to be deleted and not all of them in the folder. I have the latest version installed. Is it a bug?
  13. V

Google map

I believe soemthing is wrong with google map. When I get in the row its settings are resetted to the default values, and we have to press geocode again.
  14. V

User plugin can t retain logged in user

I updated to the latest githump and realised that when I add an entry the user plugin isnt selected on the loggede in id user. It makes me select the user. While in the past it was preselected for me. Is it a bug, or I must do something?
  15. V

Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::_buildQueryWhere

I dont where this problem came from. But I believe after upgradings Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::_buildQueryWhere() must be public (as in class plgFabrik_Element) in /home/webintel/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2754
  16. V

Email Plugin - sent email to recipient from different list

Goodmorning to all! I succeded to send mail after form is submitted to 2 email, with placeholder. My problem is that I can' t make it work for another form with recipients belonging to another list. In the field "Email to", what is the syntax of placeholder to correctly include an element...
  17. V

Capital letter in search function

Is there a way to include capital and small caps in the results of search. When I use search all only the exact comes as results. I have checked if exact match to no. I use greek characters. Thanks!
  18. V

Show search filters in form tmpl too

Hi! Is it possible to show search filters in form view too. After I find what I want and click on it , filters go away. Can we still have them on top?
  19. V

How to create a button that closes ticket

Hi! I created a simple ticketing system. In my repeated group I want to create a button "close ticket". After click that button, I want to send the user to another form that will reply to me, on questions like "where you satisfied with our support.." So on that list I need 2 buttons. Save and...
  20. V

How to display the sum of 2 lists

Hi! I need to display the sum of two lists in an element on the third list. example. List1 a.customers b.adress c.total expenses (this is my calc element) List2 d.customer (db join on first list) e.employe expenses (field to be calculated but the sum of it) List3 f.(db join on first list)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back