F4 Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that the Fabrik Options page is somehow linked to the Joomla Global Config page and the underlying configeration.php file.
I installed J4.3.2 and F4 delta on WAMP, all went fine. Uploaded same to the web via SG's File Manager but, of course, needed to edit the database entry in the configeration.php
Permissions were 444, which I had to change to 644 to edit, which I did and saved. The File Manager wouldn't allow me to change it back to 444 - Joomla didn't like that, neither did Fabrik.
I got around it by restoring the configeration.php from SG's backup archive. We live and learn

Last edited:
'Fabrik Options page is somehow linked to the Joomla Global Config page and the underlying configeration.php file.'

Yes, on install Fabrik must get the J!Config to create the default Fabrik connection. So if the config is not accessible... peng. And J! install error message are not the best ones.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

'Fabrik Options page is somehow linked to the Joomla Global Config page and the underlying configeration.php file.'

Yes, on install Fabrik must get the J!Config to create the default Fabrik connection. So if the config is not accessible... peng. And J! install error message are not the best ones.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Sounds like the answer to me. Many thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back