SVN Revision532 NO JAVASCRIPT ACTIONS

OK. It might be something specific about your Fabrik config that is confusing the export code. I've never really dug in to that code, so it'll take me a little while to familiarize myself with it before I dive into your server.

Do I still have that login on your site?

-- hugh

Hello, i have just upgraded from SVN541 to SVN542, i am still getting the same issue; is there anywhere that states the changes between SVN updates?

Josh

Yes. On the TortoiseSVN right button menu for your SVN folders / files .... "Show log". That will show you the comments we make on each SVN check-in. Otherwise known as the Change Log.

-- hugh

Haven't had a chance to get to it yet. It's New Years weekend ... I have guests form out of town, and gigs Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon!

I'll get my nose back to the grindstone on Tue.

-- hugh

Still trying to find some time to look at your site. I tried duplicating the problem on my end, but even with some fairly huge exports it runs fine.

-- hugh

I don't think it is from the size of my export, as it does not work even on the most basic setups.
do you still have my login details?

I have noticed after upgrading the SVN the error has changed, it now states:

Code:
Warning: opendir(/home/att13999/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/2items/images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../images/../imag in /home/att13999/public_html/includes/Archive/Tar.php on line 829

If i delete the file images, in my template, it seems to create the file correctly. which is fantastic!. but i have noticed that for applications that use even the default template, it comes up with the same error only in the other template directory. this is a step forward but still it is not working properly.

hopefully this helps

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back