Recent content by acayer

1. A

Date Pluging - Draging issue

Hi, I have activate the date plugin with also the time select. The class for the time select modal window (with hours and minutes) is a dragable one. I have custom the container innerHTML with ajax of that modal window and the div has now an autoflow scroll value so the result of the AJAX call...
  2. A

Possibility to bypass the current DELETE ROW entry from list

Just finish with my reservation attempt to hack the date plugin, I will look around as next thing on my list to try to make it work. Thanks
  3. A

-Add 0:30 (half hour) interval possibility to day and week Calendar visualization

Hugh, I would have god with FullCalendar v2B. I have hacked a solution (temp) in the meantime. Alex
  4. A

PDF icon error with 2 list in same page

t Thanks, ill give a try tonight and if it works, ill close the threah
  5. A

Calendar "collision" detector

Can you provide me with the code whatsoever of what we discussed, I will at least go ahead for my beta purpose with what we have here. I have come to an idea for a grid analysis of the time but it's not very the best solution. Can you provide me a bit of code (and how to use it ... like to I use...
  6. A

This is what I have been doing, with placeholder, and this is exactly how that error was creating... thus, any fix possible ?
  7. A

Add record (access list) or field

Troester, I know that at some point it can be doable but I need a fix and a solution. Since we want to make Fabrik evolve in possibility and in feantures, maybe that's something doable now whatsoever. Even with an ACL solution like creating a group both with SPECIAL and ADMIN rules and then...
  8. A

Hi Hugh, I'm currently using the real Delete fct and then I will switch to a dummy one. As mention, I'm going a little bit blind to use something that would work with the list and I have seen that (on the Hover of the label in admin), it says to use $rowid=$model->rowsToDelete object. However...
  9. A

Considering I also have register, this won't work. I have REGISTER, SPECIAL and ADMIN right now. If i need to take out the middle one, right now, there is no solution....
  10. A

Hugh, My query only works when the record is in the first page. If my record is in the 3rd page of pagination, the $rowid=$model->rowsToDelete[0][0]->__pk_val; doesn't work... would need some thought on that. Alex
  11. A

Hi, I just check the list access to see if I can custom setup the view access to ADD RECORD. Right now it is set to register. However, I would need it to be NOT PUBLIC and NOT GROUP EDITOR. The EDITOR are only assigned files which they can see through an ASSIGN field and a prefilter with a...
  12. A

Hugh, it doesn't make sense to send an actual email each time. The addition, as you suggest, of a specific field would make much more sense and could also be use by everyone. Can you let me know files to update.
  13. A

Hugh, I have this error for the first of the 2 lists: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class FabrikViewList in /home/cg5042/public_html/test/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.html.php on line 66 If i take out the placeholder for the second list, there isn't an error anymore. This is only...
  14. A

Hugh, The code wasn't working !?!?!?!? I made a scrap test with: $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $rowid=$model->rowsToDelete[0][0]->__pk_val; $query="delete from `g1weq_fb_file_folder` where file_number =". $rowid . ";"; $db->setQuery($query); $db->execute(); which...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back