Search results

1. G

J5 fabrik 4 zeta FYI

Good day , testing Fabrik on J5 php 8.2 I find the advanced search dos not work, just a blank pop up. ps system headers on and off no difference. Using inspect/console I see...
  2. G

Error log Fabrik

Good day, I have many instances of this in my error logs - [04-May-2023 08:26:06 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Undefined property via __get(): _registry in /home/southonplants/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php on line 625 in...
  3. G

Print list or PDF

Joomla 4,2,9 clean install. Fabrick 4 gamma 2, php 8.1.6. Is there any mechanism to print a list? I have enabled the print button but nothing shows. I can create a PDF of the list but I cant do anything with the pdf page,no print,no download, No navigation whatsoever. I have read that pdf...
  4. G

Bug ? FYI

Good day, when I recently updated a site to php 7 I discovered the following in the error logs,I tried replacing it with the latest on github but that just broke the site. I do not think the error causes any functionality issues. [12-May-2016 09:02:20 Europe/London] PHP Deprecated: Methods...
  5. G

Customise element list in advanced search

Good day all, I have a straight forward list 14 elements,when I use the advanced search in the drop down of elements all 14 are listed.I would like to only show 2 elements,is this possible? Thanks gws
  6. G

Forbidden,you dont have access!!!!

Good day, I have just started to update a joomla 2.5 to 3.2.1 on a test site. First i installed joomla via fantastico and got errors with Fabrik,updated to latest git version,the same.Deleted the lot and installed the conventional way,installed Fabrik and when I try to do anything in options in...
  7. G

Auto populate a field

Good day all, I have a table that has test results in and "date of test" is one field "frequency of test" is another with these 2 fields I need to populate a third field "next test" The SQL I am trying to get to run automatically is UPDATE gypsum SET next_test = DATE_ADD(date_of_test...
  8. G

calculating date problem

Good day all, I have a date field in a table called gypsum, date_of_test and I am trying to add an element that will add 1 year to this date with the following code in a calc element $testdate = '{gypsum___date_of_test}'; $testdate = $testdate +1; return $testdate; This sort of works but...
  9. G

Visualisation difficulties

Good day all, I have a database table with electrical test data in it, 2 of the fields are date_of_test and test_frequency (3 values 3,6,12). I should like to be able to display to the customer a graphic image (Chart or pie chart) of how many items are out of test i.e. 21 x 3 monthly 12 x 6...
  10. G

static headers

Good day all, I am in the process of creating a catalogue for a plant nursery and so far so good. However a small glitch has presented itself, If the customers make a search for whatever, the list produced is quite normaly larger than the page, no problem to scroll down a little to see all the...
  11. G

Image confusion

I am trying to construct a catalogue for a plant nursery. I have a file upload element that I use to upload images, when I look at the data in list view the image field is empty,when I look in detail view the image is present. I should like the thumbnail image I create when i upload a file to be...
  12. G

lost icons after update

Good day, Just updated to latest git to enable the geocoding function and the admin side of things now looks starnge, see attached jpg. Any body else having this and is there a fix? Thanks GWS.
  13. G

Visualisation googlemap

I have finally managed to get the Visualisation of various locations around the UK to work with the googlemap plugin. Is there any way to make the pop up (on the marker) from the bubble template show the relevant data from the table in the pop up i.e. Name of Town,post code etc? I tried...
  14. G

Fabrik = Malware

Fabrik = Malware NO IT DOESNT! Solved My Server admin has just sent me this message and I have not a clue what to do about it? We have recently discovered suspect files in your cpanel account with username xxxxx Jan 28 02:45:23 apollo cxs[494149]...
  15. G

2.5 rc1

FYI, I have just installed joomla 2.5 rc1 and tested fabrik 3.0.0.1 and all seemed to work Ok. Up dated from github 78c9 and receive this error. Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the...
  16. G

possible bug

Testing the latest beta version with latest updates from github. When I create a list that produces a wider table than the browser, normally there would be horizontall scroll bars to see the extra data. However with the default template from a 1.7.2 install, a joomlart T3 type template and with...
  17. G

Pagination has shrunk

Hi Folks, please see attached image, the pagination control has lost it's padding. Fine upto Git400. It all still works so not a major issue. Thanks GWS
  18. G

Advanced search drop down list

Good day all, I have some fields set to yes / no and when I go to use the advanced search box the fields that are yes / no have 3 options to search on no,no,yes the first no (default) does nothing, the other 2 work as expected. Only problem is my clients will not understand this. Attached is a...
  19. G

Adding a Button

Good day all, when I add a button element I do not have any options? Is this correct? GIT 339 joomla 1.71 Just seen in version 2 manual that there are no options in this element, I shall have to learn javascript to use it.
  20. G

Info bubbles

Since up dating from latest git 302 the info bubbles when you mouse over icons such as Add,Group,Export Csv etc do not appear. Thanks GWS.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back