Search results

1. N

Form Layout Labels LEFT doesnt work. Shown above.

Trying to build a form, looks good so far, only problem, I'd like to have the labels left of the fields. There are layout options to have the labels not showing, showing above or showing left. "None" works as intended, but LEFT and ABOVE look exactly the same. I tried setting it in Form Layout...
  2. N

Fabrik Admin Pages don't work an Plesk Preview Page

Hello all I'm new, just downloaded fabrik and installed it on a temporary Joomla Installation. The site doesn't have a valid domain yet, so i access it through a temporary url from my host. I was able to use and set up Joomla as expected, but with fabrik it won't work. I can open the forms...
  3. N

Exclude from email plugin attachments the files uploaded with form

Hi, Although attachments are disabled in the email sending plugin attached to the form (Fabrik > Form > Plugins > Email), attachments are still sent. Email template used doesn't contain upload field. How can I prevent files from being sent with notifications emails? Thank you.
  4. N

How to add Javascript declaration without event

Hi, How to add Javascript declaration to element (e.g. calc) without set event? ...and nothing? Just when call by custom button? Thanks.
  5. N

How to set an element value depending on the page?

Hi, I have a list that contains an element called "page" (contains the page name where the record should be visible). I want to allow a user group to add new record do the list without showing the "page" element in the form but forcing the value of the element ( "page") depending on the page...
  6. N

How to remove detail page (magnifying glass) from a list

Hi I have a list which contains downloadable files. At the end there is the magnifying glass that link to the detail page. I don't wont to show the user the detail page, also because there are information that I don't want to show (e.g. publish:yes/no) . Can you please help me? Best regards.
  7. N

How to make a file downloadable immediately without passing through a detail page

Hi, I created a List with an uploadFile element. I display the list in an article. In the article I see the list and in the column of the file there is the "magnifying glass" icon. To download the file I have to click on this icon, then I will be redirected on a detail page where I find the...
  8. N

[Problem] Form view / read only for user

Hey there. I have a little problem. I want to creat a dropbox, which can only edit by admin, but the "default" should shown in the list at a new submit. So, I set the dropbox at Access -> Form view: Admin Details view : User So far so good. Everythink is ok, BUT the list show "6hpL" instead...
  9. N

Password field disappears if Captcha is wrong

Hey guys. I have the following problem. I have an Form which creates an joomla User this is working fine. Also there is an Captcha field. Everythink is fine if you enter the right Captcha. BUT if you enter a wrong captcha, the password field (password-plugin) disappears. The Titel (Password)...
  10. N

Single Element Access

Let me explain what I want, then its easyer for us all: 1. I have a Applicatoin-Form, like this: -delete- 2. If you fill it and send it (everyone can do this), an member of the "GroupA" should be able see the form and edit 3 new elements, which can only see by the GroupA: 3. So far so good...
  11. N

Update the List-Data in backend

Hey there, i have a problem with the "View Data" option at the backend under "List" 1. If I delete a entry there, the data delete but the entry is still there. (see Screenshot) 2. If I then create a new element the deleted entry are away. 3. If I then delete the new Element the old deleted...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back