Search results

1. jeffhoneyager

I need to know...

Are there any plans to build the Package Function? I need to know if I can wait for the feature. Or, do I need to learn Cobalt or another CCK that does this?
  2. jeffhoneyager

Business Suggestion

I initially started using Fabrik because of the "packages" concept. I wanted to create a package on a development site and sell it to a number of my clients. Development was discontinued after I built the app (i.e. a CAPA system for quality control). Suggested business model to pay for the...
  3. jeffhoneyager

Passing the filter element via URL

Element = client___client_name list filter, required The menu item url is: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1 I collect visitor information (name, email, ... + company_name) in a form (RSForm PRO), then send them to the above link. I would like to add the client_name from the...
  4. jeffhoneyager

Are you still supporting and updating Fabrik?

Since Fabrik has moved to different owners, there seems to be a stall. Is it still being supported? I first got on board with Fabrik because of all the great features AND because there was a tool to create packages for other Joomla sites. Packages are still in the wiki... Will you be adding...
  5. jeffhoneyager

Packages

I want to create Fabrik applications, then install them on a number of sites. Using content types is hit and miss. When will I be able to do this with Fabrik?
  6. jeffhoneyager

Where did the tutorials go?

I want to pay for professional support - the sign up/pay is gone. Where do I do it now? It has been too long since I set up a Fabrik list/form - I relied on the simple tutorials to help me "remember." Where did they go? How do I get help?
  7. jeffhoneyager

Create a report only

I have built 4 tables / lists. I want to create a report only - no forms needed. This report will pull data using a SQL statement across about 5 tables - Joomla Core Table, A table from an extension (J Quiz Deluxe), and Fabrik tables. Can I, How/Where can I build a listing?
  8. jeffhoneyager

Drop down select from a second, non-fabrik table

Fabrik table / list call "document" In the form I want to display a drop down list using the "name" field from a different component's table called "exam". I want to insert the name and record id from that list into the document table/list. When I create a join on the document table with the...
  9. jeffhoneyager

Professional Support Forum

I've been looking for a link to subscribe to the Professional Support Forum... Is there one? Thanks.
  10. jeffhoneyager

Join issue

Table Reject id reason_id ...other fields Table Reason id reason_code reason_description I create a join - type = Left From = Reject To = Reason From column = reason_id To column = reason_code Repeatable = yes When displaying data the fist entry in the Reject table seems to look up and...
  11. jeffhoneyager

Remote Db Connection

A client has a remote database we need to connect to for lists, and joins. What do I use in the Connections form to point to a remote database? What database systems will Fabrik link to? Thanks
  12. jeffhoneyager

How to move a list (with forms et.al) to a different site

I've been looking for a couple days. Where is the documentation to take a list, export it, and move it to another site. I know there is a way, but I can't find it after searching, and searching... Thanks!
  13. jeffhoneyager

Join between a component table and the com_content table detail show article.

JComments and Joomla Articles I want to create a list of JComments linked to the article. The join is ... where jcomments.object_id = content.id displaying a few fields from the jcomments table and a couple from the content table. When clicking to show details, it shows the article (rendered)...
  14. jeffhoneyager

Add drawing element?

Has anyone attempted to create an interface/element that allows one to "draw" or display a "drawing" ?? Check http://fabricjs.com/ There are a number of applications where a person "admin" would want to create a drawing within a form and have users interact with the drawing. For example...
  15. jeffhoneyager

Looking for a Fabrik Developer

We need a Fabrik application to: Concept: a site where organizations can learn about a topic, then can take an exam about the topic (using Joomla Quiz Deluxe) Most content will be free but if they want to take an exam they are charged credits (as a registered user). 1) Allow a user to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back