Search results

1. K

Data not saved if user has not access to the field (autofill)

Hi, I don't want my users to be able to edit some of my form's elements (but I don't want to hide them), so I set the access "Form (add)" to "Administrator". As expected, I have divs (containing data) instead of fields. My problem is the form acts as if there was no data in these "fields"...
  2. K

Autofil not working on birthday elements

Hi, I just added the autofill plugin to my form. It's working perfectly on every field type, except birthday's... I have a date set in my database, but the plugin doesn't load the value. Am I the only one having this problem ?
  3. K

$formModel->updateFormData

Hi, I tried to make some updates on my form using a php plugin and just added this line in my php code box (I tried onAfterProcess and onBeforeProcess) : $formModel->updateFormData(... as explained in wiki) but it's not working. Is this issue coming from my config or not ?
  4. K

[Solved] 2 redirect plugins on same form

Hi, I'd like to have 2 redirect plugins on my form, one on "new" and the other on "edit". What changes in my settings between the two plugins is the jump page and the submission message. After just testing them it looks like the redirect plugins redirect correctly to the page they should...
  5. K

Elements not added to database

Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to create elements that are not added to tables' fields in my database ? I sometimes have elements to get some data or some other stuff, and I don't need/want them to be in my db (I like having a clean database without any useless field). Thanks, kinkaz
  6. K

Deleted groups still appear

Hi, I have some issues with my groups : I had 3 groups on the same database table. I only need 1 anymore so I deleted the other 2, but if I create a new element on the remaining group, this element is also assigned to my deleted groups ! Those groups aren't in my groups' list anymore, but it's...
  7. K

Redirect plugin + span* not working on form

Hi all, I'm having two issues on my website : 1) As said in a topic a month ago (friendly bumped but not answered, so I try again), my redirect plugin doesn't work properly in my forms (I'm using {fabrik view=form id=x} in order to load form in article). By "doesn't work properly", I mean...
  8. K

Form plugin issue (in content plugin)

Hi, I'm using the redirect plugin for all my forms. If the form is in an article with the {fabrik view=form id=x} tag, I can set whatever I want in the "Content redirect" section, my success message is always loaded in a popup. (I want to success message to be displayed above the form, and...
  9. K

Validation error highlighting

Hi, I have a form with validations on elements which are working, but they're "highlighted" in green instead of red (the field's border an label is green if there's an error). Running on latest github. If anyone has an idea... Thanks
  10. K

Url adds from Fabrik

Hi, I'm having some stuff added in my url with fabrik forms and lists. Example : http://www.example.com/test/2013-08-21-07-15-01/shop Has anybody seen this before ? Any idea how to fix that ?
  11. K

Templating : fabrik_actions

Hi, I've been doing some templating with Fabrik lately, but there's still one thing I don't understand... Where can I edit the way that "fabrik_actions" is rendered (in list template)? I don't want it to be as an <ul></ul> (and actions with <li></li>). I looked into the list template files...
  12. K

juser form plugin error

Hey there, I'm using the juser plugin, but when I submit the form, I'm getting this error : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\joomla\plugins\fabrik_form\juser\juser.php on line 109 How can I fix this ? Thanks, kinkaz
  13. K

Birthday element error

Hi, I just added a birthday element to my form, but I'm getting the folowing errors (when opening my form) : Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementBirthday::$_form in C:\wamp\www\joomla\plugins\fabrik_element\birthday\birthday.php on line 78 Notice: Trying to get property of...
  14. K

PHP validation issue

Hey there, I have a form containing two elements (email, confirmation email). I've set a php validation on the confirmation email field. Code is following : $jinput = JFactory::getApplication()->input; $email = $jinput->get('mytablename___email', 'default value', 'string'); return $data ==...
  15. K

Save buttons don't work anymore after copying site (backend)

Hi, I was working on a subdomain when I updated to the newest version of Fabrik. My whole test site was located on server_root/test/... All was doing great since I copied all the files from the "test" folder to the main server's folder. My Save, Save & Close and Save & New and not...
  16. K

List's rows per page no working

Hi there, I'm running on a GITHUB version from 2 days ago. When I set a "Rows per page" in my Navigation List settings to 50 instead of 10, it doesn't work. My list still shows only 10 records and not 50 as I wanted. Did anybody see that before ? Thanks kinkaz
  17. K

Email plugin (list)

Hi ! I've just added an email plugin on my list. I've only set "Get email adress from : Defined in 'email to' field". When clicking on the "Email" button in the list, nothing appears. What did I do wrong or what did I forget to do ? :) Thanks kinkaz
  18. K

Databasejoin element - form plugin receipt

Hi, I have a databasejoin element which is set like this : Join on : Value : id Label : myLabel Rights: Editable : Nobody Viewable : Everyone When the form is submitted, the data is correctly stored. I have in my list the label "myLabel" as I'd like. But when I want to...
  19. K

Fatal error on list after csv export

Hi, I just tested a csv export and it worked fine but when I came back to the list, I got this error : Fatal error: Call to a member function getFullName() on a non-object in .../components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 6975
  20. K

Bug on birthday element (on validation)

Hi, As you can see in attachment, when I put the birthday element validation to "notempty", there are "please select" appearing between the select elements. This happens only if I put a validation on it.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back