Search results

1. S

Shrink width of repeat element in joined list

friendly bump?
  2. S

Shrink width of repeat element in joined list

Hi, I have a list with an inner join . The child table is set to repeat. in the child table a databasejoin element back to the parent ( pasi_dgw2.pdg_id linked back to pasi_dossiergroep.id ) Now, in my form I chose the "table" template for the child group, so that users can fill in various...
  3. S

Cannot make list from database view

Yes, I updated from GitHub I looked up the settings: I migrated the tables from Access, but I made the views from scratch in Mysql phpmyadmin settings on local computer (to set up initial lists and forms) Mysql 5.5 phpmyadmin 3.5.2.2 on test server (www.kvdorestad.nl/glupta) Mysql 5.5...
  4. S

custom link frontend backend

No one seems to have noticed. I now changed the settings so that in the frontend everything is working fine. I also noticed that in Fabrik 3.0 and 2.x Fabrik showed the same behaviour. So let this rest.
  5. S

list on database view still buggy

Sorry, there seemed no reaction to my previous thread (The problem seemed solved). That's why I started a new one. If you want me to continue on that thread please tell me to do so. Yes, I updated from GitHub I looked up the settings: I migrated the tables from Access, but I made the views...
  6. S

list on database view still buggy

Hi, Try to make a list on a database view in fabrik 3.1. Fabrik doesn't recognise is at a view and tries to set, for example collation (by itself). Then error 1347 'kvdor_glupta.v_komendjaar' is not BASE TABLE SQL=ALTER TABLE v_komendjaar COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci occurs. The problem can...
  7. S

custom link frontend backend

In my list I use a custom link. In the frontend the following link works ok, but using "view data" in the backend gives me a "add new list" result: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&resetfilters=1&t_pta___id={v_komendjaar___Id} If I change the custom link to...
  8. S

Sorry Hugh, still a small problem: Just to be shure my conversion runs correctly, I dropped my database (glupta) and truncated all of the Fabrik tables (except connections) and started again. After correct conversion I tried to make the list on that view again. After saving en telling the list...
  9. S

Hi Hugh, You did it! Great work. Problem solved. (I indeed had to change isview to 1) Thank you very much Sjoerd
  10. S

Hi Troester, no, a fresh install. But the tables and views are from an existing database (migrated from MsAccess) Sjoerd.
  11. S

Thanks Hugh, I'll look into it this week! Sjoerd
  12. S

I tried to select Id as primary key, but you can only select it after saving the list for the first time.than the error message 1347 already appears.
  13. S

In my database (connection through fabrik's connection) I have a view (v_komendjaar) which gives me a specific set from the tables t_jaar and t_ditjaar. In this fabrik version (3.1rc2 on joomla 3.2) I cannot view data of this list: error message (see below). Also, I receive a message when I try...
  14. S

cannot navigate through list

Hi, I used the default joomla 3.2 template and default fabrik template. Is Joomla template now protostar? Sjoerd
  15. S

Now I know more: the problem arises when using both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but there is no problem if I use Firefox. But I can't force Firefox browser to all of my users...
  16. S

I have a database on localhost. Connection works fine. Any list with no whistles and bells is unable to go to the next (10, 20 ...) records, I get the same set of first 10 records each time. Joomla 3.2 fresh install with fabrik 3.1 rc 2 latest from github. How to solve?
  17. S

new list label disabled

Solved: can't fill in label for new list Thanks for the advise: the editor JoomlaCK was playing tricks. Even Tiny-MCE doesn't let me fill it in, but no editor or JCE editor helps. Now my next problem: how to implement PHP (or rather: SQL) on different actions of a form (I'll post a new item)...
  18. S

new list label disabled

can't fill in label I made innoDB tables in phpmyadmin and in the first place that was ok by fabrik. The problem occurred after I changed table structure in phpmyadmin. I intend to use existing tables (together with some joomla tables). Now I cannot fill in a label if I choose to make a new...
  19. S

new list label disabled

Help, in fabrik 3.0.6.3 I can't add new list because the label item is disabled (blue). This is what I did: 1. tried fabrik, seemed allright, but I needed better table-definitions 2. changed table-definitions including constraints in phpmyadmin 3. fabrik didn't recognise lists anymore, I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back