Search results

1. myscoutube

Pre-Filtered Syntax Question?

Hi Djie Thank you for your response, but I just found out by Hugh as he stated quote: "Re the "seeing other peoples profiles", as I explained before, the regular Fabrik module simply has no concept of JomSocial, and no idea of who's profile page they are on. The only user the standard Fabrik...
  2. myscoutube

Pre-Filtered Syntax Question?

If I created a Fabrik List module and position it so when I visit my profile page it displays my own record entries. Using the following Pre-filtered conditions: and elements = User(raw) Condition = Equals Value = {$my->id} Type = Text Access = Registered When I go to visit a friends profile...
  3. myscoutube

Bug Tooltip Force Label to Vanish?

Hi Troester Thank you for your feedback, at present we are in the process to make the website go live, and once we have done this, I will supply Hugh with all of the details so he can investigate. Victoria
  4. myscoutube

Hi Hugh Ok so I updated the Github most recent update and the problem still exisit. Victoria
  5. myscoutube

Access Rights Conditions

Hi Hugh This is the enviroment I have to work with: Joomla 3.3.0 JomSocial 3.2.0.5 Victoria
  6. myscoutube

Access Rights Conditions

I am using Jomsocial ...profile page connected to Jomsocial. Victoria
  7. myscoutube

JomSocial V 3.2.0.5. & Fabrik Modules

Hi Hugh In answer to your first question, it is the "Fabrik List Module" within the Joomla Module Manager area. Before I use to use this, create a module and it would display directly below the profile page within Jomsocial platform. But now it no longer displays the module. Thanks Victoria
  8. myscoutube

JomSocial V 3.2.0.5. & Fabrik Modules

With the recent version upgrade for Jomsocial to 3.2.0.5. the ability to create a Fabrik module and to position the module anywhere on the website, no longer displays the actual module. Victoria
  9. myscoutube

Access Rights Conditions

Hi Hugh Ok creating a type of MyLinks form, I had to find a way to display these entry records posted by all members. I used the Fabrik List module. But what I am trying to achieve is not exactly what I want. When I go to my profile page I also see the records of other members. I just want to...
  10. myscoutube

Hi Hugh The client is using Socialize template, and yes I have the release zip. Victoria
  11. myscoutube

Any feedback or assistance? Victoria
  12. myscoutube

A Question

Hi I was wondering is is possible for me to create a field that possess a checkbox which will present two items: Form 1 or Form 2 And based on what the user clicks on, the actual form changes accordingly. Reason: Each form would only possess the fields of information I want to present...
  13. myscoutube

Hi Hugh It seems this is a strange one indeed, when I position my mouse pointer on a tooltip and the information is displayed as usual, once the mouse pointer is moved away. The actual Label title dis-appears. Victoria
  14. myscoutube

Question For My Adviser Form

Thank you Hugh Thanks for pointing that out about the 'id". The process on Jomsocial where a user can add another user as a friend. Victoria
  15. myscoutube

Screenshots attached.
  16. myscoutube

Hi Hugh Ok what I am trying to do is create a type of My questions and answer form for our users. So I will address each things i need to do in order. If you can simply supply me with a link pertaining to a video or content that will explain what I am trying to achieve. Would appreciate it...
  17. myscoutube

Learning Fabrik

Learning Fabrik
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back