Search results

1. B

Catch all download

Is there a link to download Fabrik core 3.1 and most if not all of the plugins? It's tedious to download Fabrik 3.1, install and then you want a dropdown plugin or checkbox plutin and you have to go back and repeat. Is there a way to download most or all plugins in one go?
  2. B

Viewing SQL for list?

I built a list that works fine. I would like to know the sql that is being used by Fabrikar to produce that list. How can I get the sql that is being used?
  3. B

Advanced Search for Date fields not working?

I have a list that has the original 'Date' field when creating a new list and several other Date fields. I have implemented an 'Advanced Search' and it works fine for all the fields except 'Date'. I'm using the 'Equals' condition and when I click the date button icon, expecting a calendar to...
  4. B

Export Filtered List to CSV

I have 'Advanced Search' set to 'Yes' in the 'List->Details->Filters->Advanced Search'. This works great but now I would like to export to CSV what I am seeing. The export to CSV will export the entire list regardless of what you have filtered. How can I get it to export filtered data? So I...
  5. B

Create a dbjoin multi-select from another dbjoin multiselect

Can I create a multi-select database join from another database join multiselect? So this is the clearence list, whose column 'vendorpo' is a dbjoin of freight ops. On the front the form looks like this: And the list looks like this: What I want is another list called Warehouse to be able...
  6. B

Generating a list from pieces of other lists

I have four lists, lets call them A, B, C and D. List A has a unique number that is pulled as a multiple select dbjoin in B, single in C and D. B, C and D have bits of important information that are associated with the oringial unique number generated in A. How can I generate another list...
  7. B

Email based list entry?

Help desk applications allow users to send an email to let's say, help@support.com and this action automatically creates a ticket. Does Fabrik have a feature whereby users can send an email and that action will automatically create an entry in a particular list? I'm exploring building a help...
  8. B

Repeatable groups in one row for list display

I am using repeatable groups in my form and it works fine. So in the form, I am seeing the two entires and this is fine. But when it comes to the list display, it is displayed as 2 separate rows for the same ID. Can I get both entries to display in 'one' row? This is for knowledge sake.
  9. B

Increase width of contcat label

I'm using the Concat Label functionality for a dbjoin. The data is just fine but it's a lot of data. How can I increase the width or force a 'wrap text'. It's affecting both the form and the List display. In the form all the data does not show as shown here. In the list, some show and...
  10. B

Editing message for list email plugin

I have pre-configured elements in the list email plugin. But I want users to be able to 'edit the message' according to their needs. As some users may have the need to remove some data. I noticed that the users did not have access to edit the message unless they belonged to one of the...
  11. B

Multiple files stored without Ajax

Using the fileuplaod element, can I store multiple files without using 'Ajax File Upload'? I have turned off 'Ajax File Upload' and whenever I uplaod, the first file is always being replaced.
  12. B

Second dbjoin giving issues

I have a field element on listA and created a dbjoin to it on listB. I now want to create another dbjoin to it on listC. I keep getting the following error on listC when I hit 'Save and Close' Is there some rule on creating 2 dbjoins from same field in listA?
  13. B

Search not working

I installed and enabled the fabrik search plugin I have a list with the word energy in it: If I search 'energy' nothing comes up: I'm using 'Smart Search' both as a module and a menu item. Both show nothing? How come?
  14. B

List email plugin not sending rows?

I'm using the list email plugin and it's sending an email but not the 'row' information. All that is turning up in my email inbox is the message I type up. How come no 'row' information is sending?
  15. B

Running tally of editors via username

Fabrik can keep track of the users that either created or edited a list. In the case of editing, the previous username would be replaced by the current user who edited. How can I keep a running tally of all who edited. So if userA edited the list twice, you would see userA twice, then if...
  16. B

Order by in dbjoin not working

I have a dbjoin with a nested query. I want the multi-select drop down to order the numbers. The parent list element is rad_serialassets___serial_number and the list with the dbjoin is rad_rentals___serial. First I tried: WHERE {thistable}.id IN (SELECT a.id FROM rad_serialassets AS a LEFT...
  17. B

Using Scheduled Task for email alerts

I want to create a schedule that sends an email to some@some.com whenever the list has a value for the elements 'due_date_out' and 'due_date_in' and no value for 'actual_date_in'. I am using SMTP in Joomla and that works fine. The elements being checked look like this: So once the first two...
  18. B

Handling Tiered Levels

Here is a sample of a list called Rentals that I have: The user role that 'Edits' this list has to edit the Serial Number element and the Actual Date In Element at different times and it's causing an issue. The Serial Number will be entered in first, then some time will pass and the Actual...
  19. B

Forcing Field Element/Column width?

How can I force the width of a column/element? I have a 'field' element but it's next to a 'textarea' element. The contents of the text area is squeezing it making the width to narrow. I want to force the width of the 'field' element (column) a little more. Where do I go to do that?
  20. B

Mp4 file thumbnail configs not working

I'm using the fileupload and have a list of mp4 files. I want a thumbnail preview. Right now the exact preview size is showing even though I have specified a height and width. What should I do? Here are the configs: On the front end the mp4 file is so huge you have to horizontally scroll:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back