Search results

1. M

Change the order of PHP Plugin buttons in list

I have a nice set of button for my list but have to add another. Is there any way to change the order of them in the fabrik list plugin area? Or how would I do it? Cheers
  2. M

How do I fix "500 error Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list:

Fabrik 3.9 Joomla 3.9.10 I am doing the same series of Fabrik joins to two lists Joins are built on two tables that manage and edit Purchase orders From Virtumart List one, the joins work: custom_purchase_order_numbers to virtuemart_orders to virtuemart_orderitems to virtuemart_products...
  3. M

How would I show a detail page based on custom view on frontend?

As always, thank you for your help. It's greatly appreciated. I have a Fabrik list that is generated from a custom view. It works perfectly except for one issue. In the backend, I'm able to see the form/details page of my list items In the frontend I get "We are unable to find this record"...
  4. M

How do I get an internal id to show up in a form/detail

I have a table with internal id published and showing in list view, I cannot however get it to show up in Form or Detail view. Is this a limitation or is there a setting I'm missing? Cheers
  5. M

PDF Overrides & Custom Views

We have a fairly complex Purchase Order manager going on Fabrik, it uses a custom view to grab and sort elements the way we like. We've created list joins and calcs to show relevant fields (from Virtuemart). Were having some issues though In the frontend, our calc elements work on the list view...
  6. M

PDF produces grey page

After getting Fabrik to successfully grab all of the required elements from my Virtuemart order setup to create custom purchase orders, the PDF button on my form detail page produces a grey screen with no pdf, not even the default one. This was working before and I'm not sure how and why its not...
  7. M

List joins Prefilter with conditional logic

I'm trying to prefilter a list join from Virtuemart table that is creating multiple duplicate rows in my Fabrik list. The table is: jos_virtumart_order_userinfos which contains the data for VM shoppers in an order Shoppers have a billto address and might have a shipto address as well. I want...
  8. M

Access Fabrik Data Programmatically

I have created a Fabrik List/Form of consisting of various Virtuemart tables necessary for me to create customized: Order invoices/PO's, etc. I want to be able to trigger the generation of PDF's from this data programmatically from Virtuemart Order status changes. What would be the best way to...
  9. M

Show Virtuemart Product Images In Fabrik Lists

I have am Showing a list of Virtuemart products using Fabrik List Joins with the following tables: jos_virtumart_products jos_virtumart_product_medias jos_virtumart_medias For each VM Product, they are returning (among others): virtuemart_media_id file_title file_url My goal is to use a...
  10. M

Fabrik is breaking my Virtuemart packing Slip and invoice

In my Virtuemart order manager trying to view/print a packing slip and i get a blanks screen with this error: Fatal error: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found in /home/drocal/public_html/ecom/libraries/src/Document/PdfDocument.php on line 151 Any suggestion on how to resolve?
  11. M

Fabrik Virtuemart List Elements

Greetings, I am using Fabrik to create a custom list of virtuemart products with some success so far. Availabilities 1. My list element is currently showing multiple image names, such as: "A-24h.png", I want to be able to go to...
  12. M

Fabrik Virtuemart List Elements - ID #'s into Labels

Greetings, I want to be able to add some php to Fabrik list elements that are returned from a virtuemart table. I am assuming that is a pretty generic php to be added to the elements in question Here is what I am looking for: Currency - Fabrik returns a numerical currency ID of 38, I would...
  13. M

500 error from list joins

I am trying to show a list of Virtuemart products with other VM product data applied. I have been successful in doing 4 Left List joins from VM tables In the attached screen shot you can see my progress from jos_viruemart_userinfos to jos_viruemart_vmusers to...
  14. M

Questions about Backend Modules

I want to create menu items and cpanel icons for my fabric app in the backend of my joomla. I cannot seem to download the modules I want and can't find them in the Fabrik Install. Where can I find the Fabrik Backend Admin Form, List, Visualization and quick-icon modules?
  15. M

Question about Fabrik Web Service plugin

I am creating a Freight Quote Calculator in Fabrik whose function is to grab a bunch of parameters from my Virtuemart Cart, assemble them and submit them as a quote request to my shipper's XML API. Once processed, my shipper would return an array of options and final prices. Using a customized...
  16. M

PHP to Insert Virtuemart items into Fabrik Elements?

I'm trying to see if I can use Fabrik to create a custom Freight/Shipping Calculator in Virtuemart. The first step is to get Virtuemart data showing in a Fabrik Form. Examples of what I need to be able to bring into Fabrik Current VM User Info jos_virtuemart_userinfos___virtuemart_user_id...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back