0 - Class 'FabrikWorker' not found

Which site is this on? Can you make sure your My Sites is up to date with a backend login, and I'll take a look. Getting an Akeeba backup is a last resort, as it's a minimum of about 45 minutes to get a site set up here as a debuggable project, and that's hard to justify in Community support. So I'd like to take a quick look, see if there's anything obvious.

-- hugh

I don't seem to be able to update 'My Site' information.
There are two sites mentioned, but not the test environment in which I'm having the problem.
How can I update this information?

Henk

I can't get at the backend, it's got an htaccess prompt, and it doesn't look like you've given me that in the notes.

If you can give me ftp credentials as well, that might help.

-- hugh

I'm downloading an Akeeba archive now. Bit of a pain, as it's 1.6GB, which is going to take a while to download and then extract.

-- hugh

I tried installing the Akeeba archive through Kickstart, but I get database error:

Code:
Table 'zb.v_mijn_documenten_leden' doesn't exist
SQL=CREATE VIEW `v_mijn_documenten` AS ...

If you can create an Akeeba archive that will install, let me know. Otherwise, I'm kind of stuck.

-- hugh

I removed all views that might create this problem with the kickstart, because they are not relevant for solving my problem.
And I made a new Akeeba backup, so hopefully this will not occur again.

Henk

OK, well, frustratingly, it works OK on my server. Although I did find one oddity, that the 'params' field in your #__fabrik_connections table is malformed, with a single quote like {'}. You need to edit that in phpMyAdmin and remove the single quote, so it's just {}.

But I'm not getting the FabrikWorker error, which means the class_alias() stuff we are doing to point those old names at the new autoloaded classes is working. I can display all Fabrik pages normally, on front and back end.

The only difference I can see between my server and yours is that I'm on PHP 7.1 and you are on 7.0. I'm not aware of any issues specifically with class_alias in 7.0, but it was a pretty buggy release, and was very quickly superceded by 7.1, and I never recommend anyone uses 7.0.

So my only suggestion right now is update to PHP 7.1.

-- hugh

Thank you very very much for all your effort.
I'll cleanup the 'params' fields.
I'm now dependend on my service provider for upgrading to PHP 7.1.
Hopefully this will resolve the issue.
with kind regards,

Henk

I don't know if that'll fix it, but I don't know what else to suggest. It's obviously something very specific to your server, and not a systemic issue in the Fabrik code.

-- hugh

Hi,

I have the same message 'Class 'FabrikWorker' not found'
PDF didn't work anymore, I reinstall 'Fabrik library 3.7' on a test environment and right after the install process I had the error and impossible to do anything on the website, it's a test site so no problem, but have you found what cause the problem?

Thanks

What do you mean with 'Fabrik library 3.7' ?
Recent versions are Joomla3.8.3 and Fabrik3.8.
You have to update Joomla first and then do the Fabrik update (on Joomla3.7 Fabrik doesn't copy the library stuff) + install the Fabrik3.8 library (for e.g the new domPDF).
Or do a GitHub update.

Hi,

I'm still on fabrik 3.7 because I had some trouble the last time I tried to update ( it was just before the fabrik 3.8 http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...ileupload-disappeared-after-validation.47358/) and I didn't have time to work on it, but I will update to fabrik 3.8
Nevertheless, update 'Fabrik 3.7 library' on a 'Fabrik 3.7' website shouldn't fail, but yes I will update soon to 3.8

I found interesting to say 'Hey Hjkok50 is not alone with this problem' I thought it can help to find the solution.

BR

Thanks for your support Nicolas.
I still didn't succeed in solving the problem.
Luckily it's the test environment, so my live-site is still up.
I'm waiting for my provider to upgrade to PHP7.1 and keeping my fingers crossed that it will solve the problem.
I'll keep you all updated.
to be continued, Henk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back