syntax error, unexpected '{'

No idea if it's related, but you have a calc element without any code.

So you are running on PHP7 and Joomla3.5.0?

I get ...

Erreur
The target table eqds_view_total_bordereaux of the UPDATE is not updatable SQL=UPDATE `eqds_view_total_bordereaux` SET `film_id`='4',`categorie`='3',`annee`='0',`mois`='0',`seances`='1',`Spectateurs`='0',`part_distributeur`='300.00' WHERE id='1671'

... meaning it's a MySQL view, not a table.

-- hugh

Ok thanks.
Yes it's a view, don't know why it's coming here, but now i have a way of search.
Can you tell me how to retrieve this message, it's more useful than just a { ...

Dunno, I just tried editing and submitting a form on that menu item you pointed to.

If you got a "Syntax error", that probably means you were submitting it through AJAX, and the error I saw was being returned in the JSON response.

And just to be clear, you cannot edit or create forms on a list built on a view. They are "read only".

-- hugh

Dunno, I just tried editing and submitting a form on that menu item you pointed to.

If you got a "Syntax error", that probably means you were submitting it through AJAX, and the error I saw was being returned in the JSON response.

Ok, but where or how can i find this response?

And just to be clear, you cannot edit or create forms on a list built on a view. They are "read only".

Yes, i know that, but this form is built on a table (eqds_bordereaux) and i don't see why this view come in the story.

Ok, there is a mistake...
Problem is on the list pointed by main menu item "Bordereaux" not a sub item.
Sub item point on a view list, for witch change is disable for normal user

just say me the "film" and "manifold" values so i can check after.
BTW, no need to modify to get the error, just edit and save.

Seems it doesn't load JS correctly
upload_2016-4-20_22-38-34.png

There is always an error
upload_2016-4-20_22-41-48.png
with ..../plugins/system/leofw/assets/script.js

for the first set of js errors have you tried updating from github (backup first of course)? The site seems to be looking for them in administrator/ and not /

For the second unpublish the leofw system plugin

yes i've updated with the 343 branch

i've desactivate leofw (don't remember i've installed that...perhaps an old test)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back