syntax error, unexpected '{'

No idea if it's related, but you have a calc element without any code.

So you are running on PHP7 and Joomla3.5.0?

I get ...

Erreur
The target table eqds_view_total_bordereaux of the UPDATE is not updatable SQL=UPDATE `eqds_view_total_bordereaux` SET `film_id`='4',`categorie`='3',`annee`='0',`mois`='0',`seances`='1',`Spectateurs`='0',`part_distributeur`='300.00' WHERE id='1671'

... meaning it's a MySQL view, not a table.

-- hugh

Ok thanks.
Yes it's a view, don't know why it's coming here, but now i have a way of search.
Can you tell me how to retrieve this message, it's more useful than just a { ...

Dunno, I just tried editing and submitting a form on that menu item you pointed to.

If you got a "Syntax error", that probably means you were submitting it through AJAX, and the error I saw was being returned in the JSON response.

And just to be clear, you cannot edit or create forms on a list built on a view. They are "read only".

-- hugh

Dunno, I just tried editing and submitting a form on that menu item you pointed to.

If you got a "Syntax error", that probably means you were submitting it through AJAX, and the error I saw was being returned in the JSON response.

Ok, but where or how can i find this response?

And just to be clear, you cannot edit or create forms on a list built on a view. They are "read only".

Yes, i know that, but this form is built on a table (eqds_bordereaux) and i don't see why this view come in the story.

Ok, there is a mistake...
Problem is on the list pointed by main menu item "Bordereaux" not a sub item.
Sub item point on a view list, for witch change is disable for normal user

just say me the "film" and "manifold" values so i can check after.
BTW, no need to modify to get the error, just edit and save.

Seems it doesn't load JS correctly
upload_2016-4-20_22-38-34.png

There is always an error
upload_2016-4-20_22-41-48.png
with ..../plugins/system/leofw/assets/script.js

for the first set of js errors have you tried updating from github (backup first of course)? The site seems to be looking for them in administrator/ and not /

For the second unpublish the leofw system plugin

yes i've updated with the 343 branch

i've desactivate leofw (don't remember i've installed that...perhaps an old test)

Back