Search results

1. griffin

Email List Plugin Update Rows

Greetings I want to Update Row after email sent by Email List Plugin. The element I wish to update is a TextArea Element for notes - register__notes. I wish to add a note to the TextArea that says something like "Registration Email Sent dd/mm/yy". I can get this to work, albeit without the...
  2. griffin

Populate elements from API

Greetings I am planning to create a new application that records the information of a business including official company records filed with the government agency. The government agency provides an API to access the data. There would be one element that would be the Watch element (not sure if...
  3. griffin

How to create standard letter from list

Hi - some advice would be appreciated fab 3.6 - Joomla 3.7 I have list of students who have registered for different courses. The form has four groups. I would like to be able to print a standard letter from the list view which gets sent to the student with their course materials. The letter...
  4. griffin

Undefined property: stdClass::$title

Getting this error many times in error.log: Undefined property: stdClass::$title in ...components/com_fabrik/layouts/fabrik-modal.php on line 28 Is there a remedy for this? Thanks
  5. griffin

Problems with fabrik especially list plugins since update

Hi Team Fabrik Joomla 3.5.1 Fabrik 3.4.3 Had someone decide to hack my site a week ago, have since paid to have the site cleaned and installed all updates etc. I am now having issues with fabrik especially on Lists - including not being able to inline edit, drop down link to details view not...
  6. griffin

Conditional Coupon PHP Code

I have a php form plugin for a promotional coupon which provides discount on fee for a course as follows: $coupon_code = JRequest::getVar('register___coupon',''); if (!empty($coupon_code)) { $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT fee FROM coupons WHERE code = " ...
  7. griffin

Latest Version and Bootstrap 3

Hi - Just wondering what the latest version is for Fabrik and if compatible with bootstrap 3? I have fab 3.3.2 and bs3 and have some issues with form template not allowing labels to the left (all appear above). Is bs3 the problem with this or do I need to keep on looking? Cheers.
  8. griffin

PHP Notice: Undefined index: buttoncount

Hi Just started getting errors on custom list template that haven't appeared before as follows: 1. PHP Notice: Undefined index: buttoncount in /.../components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/TB_List/template_css.php on line 13 and line 12 12: $c = $_REQUEST['c']; 13: $buttonCount = (int)...
  9. griffin

Server Data Type Settings

Hi All I feel a little silly here but what Data Type should a Date element be set to on the server? It seems obvious but for some reason when looking at my tables on the server via phpMyAdmin I get some Date elements that have Type as VARCHAR where others are set to DATETIME. Does it have...
  10. griffin

Modal Form Print Without Window in Background

Hi All - hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have details view that shows in modal window and when I click print it shows the main browser window behind the modal window of the form. How do I stop this so that the print function only prints the form? Thanks in advance.
  11. griffin

Advanced Search Modal CSS

I would like to change the CSS of the modal window for advanced search - where would I find the template for this? Is there a custom css file for this? Thanks
  12. griffin

Form Redirect Plug In Condition

I have a form which I wish to redirect upon submission to a particular page. I want the submission message for a user who entered an email address to be different from a user who didn't enter an email address. Basically the submission message says "you have been sent an email..." for the user...
  13. griffin

Validation Conditional on Other Element

Hi All - happy new year from New Zealand. I have a form with 3 phone number elements (work, home, mobile) and need a validation that at least one is notempty. I'm unsure of whether this can be done through element validation or not. Anyone able to provide assistance on how I can achieve this?
  14. griffin

Repeat group add button and icon not showing correctly

I have a repeating group which isn't showing the "add" icon button correctly as per image - Anyone able to advise how this can be fixed?
  15. griffin

Custom Link to Filtered List

I have a list of courses that is filtered by {$my->id} - I can see the courses where I am the tutor of the course. Each course has a course_id. I then have an element which has custom link to see the students registered in the particular course...
  16. griffin

Form PDF Template not displaying id or date_time

I have a pdf template which outputs all elements I need but the id of the record. Using <?php $this->element = $this->elements['id'];?><?php echo $this->loadTemplate('element');?> & <?php $this->element = $this->elements['date_time'];?><?php echo $this->loadTemplate('element');?> in...
  17. griffin

PHP List Plugin

I have list of Registrations - nregister - for students to register for a course. In this list I have PHP Plugin to take some of the student's information from nregister to the Student Management System list - sms - which creates the student's record of learning which is done once they are...
  18. griffin

Update multiple records in list view

Not sure if this is possible but does anyone know how I can do the following: I have list of students filtered by the course they are doing (course_id). I want to update all students in that course who attended the course (course_attended) without having to go into each student's record...
  19. griffin

custom link to map element

Hi - I'd really appreciate some help ... I have list "courses" with database join element "location" (courses_location) from list "location" element "address3" (location_address3) which shows the City where the course is to be held, and I want to have custom link to show the map of that...
  20. griffin

Payment options prior to Paypal plugin and IPN record

I have a calendar of training courses where public can select a particular course and register for it. The registration process is a multipage form which first shows the course selected then after 'Next' has elements (name, address etc) that the person completes then after 'Next' has terms and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back