Search results

1. A

List - OnBuildQueryWhere called multiple times

Hi guys, I have a list where I use OnBuildQueryWhere with no problem at all. Now I'm adding it to another list and what's happening is that the event fires multiple times as the list loads. When I use &fabrikdebug=1 it seems to repeat the calls to the query for each dropdown filter: The...
  2. A

Link in group intro

Hi guys, In a group intro, is it possible to construct a link that has the row ID in it? Something like: index.php?option=com_mycomponent&view=myview&rowid={rowid} or something like that, where {rowid} was the ID of the row being loaded into the form? I can do it with jQuery no problem...
  3. A

Sort order override

Hi guys, I have a list that has default sort order on 4 elements, i.e. the "Order By" on the "Data" tab for the list properties. This works fine. I also have header sorting turned on so users can click on other headers to sort. But when they do that, the default sorting is still active, so...
  4. A

Conditionally hide or disable a JS plugin button in list

Hi guys, I have a Fabrik list with two JavaScript plugins which show as two buttons. On some rows I would like to be able to either hide or preferably disable one of the buttons based on if a certain field is blank or not. Any way to accomplish that? Best regards,
  5. A

Using OnBuildQueryWhere

Hi all, Some time ago I got information on how to use the OnBuildQueryWhere PHP Event to build a dynamic filter. I was able to get it to work, but had to leave it for another more urgent project. Just getting back to it and now I can't figure out how I did it<g> Using...
  6. A

Apply LIMIT to a query

Hi all, Is it possible to apply mySQL LIMIT to a list? We have a user query situation which might return too many rows to be practical so to limit traffic we'd like to set a limit to say 500 or 1000 rows. I've figured out with help from the forum, how I can construct the WHERE clause, but I...
  7. A

Applying dynamic WHERE to list

Hi guys, I have a table with about 50K rows in it. I need to be able to construct a WHERE filter prior to the list loading and applying this WHERE to the SQL query. Prefilter isn't going to work (I use those all over the place) because this needs to be dynamic. I know I can do this on the...
  8. A

Configure how many rows per page

Hi guys, My client is setting up Joomla sites for his customers, each of which has multiple users logging in. I know we can specify the number of rows per page and set the navigation stuff and I also know it's stored in the list table as the rows_per_page so it would be easy to make it...
  9. A

Add parameter to form url

Hi guys, I have a special situation where I get a parameter in to the list and I need to pass this parameter on to the form. This parameter is part of the pre-filter on the list and I use $_GET to get it there and it works great. Fabrik however seems to use all the pre-filter values to send...
  10. A

Database Join element

Hi guys, I have created a drop down Database Join element where I need to select an item. No problem. The problem is if I select something, save it, and open the form again, the selection is lost. Say for example I have a drop down with A, B, C, D and E. I open the form for editing...
  11. A

Sorting column

Hi guys, I have a situation where I need to display numerical data with the character "A" prefixed, but sort it in the numerical order. So I have A100, A200, A300, etc. can be up to A20,000 or more. I have a SQL column with the numerical data and another varchar column with the "A"...
  12. A

PHP 7.2/7.3 - any issues

Hi all, My client's hosting is using PHP 7.1.31 and we are looking at upgrading to PHP 7.3.8. They have one version in between, 7.2.21. Are there any known issues using PHP 7.3.8 with Fabrik? Best regards, Arnor
  13. A

Filter on blank dates

Hi all, Have a list with a date column, where some of the dates are blank (NULL) Is there any way to have like a "Blank" option in a drop down filter so those dates only can be shown? Essentially SELECT ... FROM ... WHERE closedate IS NULL. Any ideas? Best regards, Arnor Baldvinsson
  14. A

Kitchen Sink install fails

Hi all, On a site where we use Fabrik 3.8.1 we had problems installing the 3.8.1 Kitchen Sink package. Today I'm building a test site and was going to install that same package and it failed again. So I started snooping around and what I found was that the XML file, pkg_fabrik_sink.xml, only...
  15. A

Debug Joomla Component install

Hi all, This is a bit off topic for Fabrik, but I know there are a lot of developers here who might have some ideas. We are currently on Joomla 3.8 and will be updating to 3.9 soon. I have a component that I have been working on for the past 3 years and have never had issues with installing...
  16. A

List column width

Hi guys, I seem to recall that I was able to change the Bootstrap class of a column in a LIST. Changing the bootstrap class in the element "Details" doesn't seem to do anything at all on a LIST (I'm sure it works on a form but I'm not using a form for this list) Is this not possible or am I...
  17. A

Fullcalendar in version 3.8.1

Hi guys, We recently upgraded to Joomla 3.8.x and Fabrik 3.8.1. We use the FullCalendar visualization and after the update we discovered that the calendar was always blank. After some debugging this morning I discovered that the calendar worked when Joomla is in Debug mode. I then found in...
  18. A

FullCalendar in 3.8.1

Hi guys, We updated from 3.5.2 to 3.8.1 and the fullcalendar stopped working. It works if debugging is turned ON in Joomla, but if debugging is turned OFF it shows nothing. Any ideas??? Best regards, Arnor
  19. A

Fabrik for Joomla 3.8

Hi guys, We are on Joomla 3.8 and I need to get the Fabrik update for J3.8. I only find 3.9. Where can I find the 3.8 update for Fabrik? Best regards,
  20. A

Show radio buttons as disabled input

Hi all, On a form I need to show radio buttons OR the text from the SELECTED radio button as read-only input field, based on a condition. I.e. basically IF condition Show Radio Buttons ELSE Show disabled input field END I could use two fields and hide/display them based on condition, but...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back