NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.Dismiss Notice
- Default - Enter either a numerical default value which should be in the range of 0 to the specified 'Ma no of steps' or a PHP statement which returns a number in the same range.
- Eval default - Should the default be evaluated as a php statement
- Width - the slider width in px
- Max No. steps the max value for the slider
- Slider labels a comma separated list of labels that wlll be placed in grey text above the slider to indicate the meaning of the slider value
- **e.g 'good,average,poor'
- Show none - adds a x button which when clicked will clear the selected value
Form view (top)
A simple example of the slider, using the options shown in the admin settings image
This example shows 'show none' and the slider labels used