Search results

1. A

[Solved] Fullcalendar: buttons and month in English

Hi, we have created the 'nl-NL' language file for the Fullcalendar-visualisation to get the Dutch language and translated the text (file "nl-NL.plg_fabrik_visualization_fullcalendar.ini" is residing in the "nl-NL" subfolder. But as one can see beneath, we still get to see some items in...
  2. A

How can we fix database collation issues?

Hi, when we have a standard Joomla installation which incorporates Fabrik and we transfer the site to a Ubuntu Server environment, we get database collection error when using Fabrik. 500 filter query error: generator Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) and...
  3. A

Looking for professional Fabrik developers in The Netherlands

To accelerate the current project we are working on and because we do not have all the necessary knowledge (yet), we are seeking the (payed) assistance of professional Fabrik developers, preferrably in The Netherlands. If you are interested, please respond with a PM so we can exchange contact...
  4. A

Fullcalendar: changing width and height of the form

I want to change the CSS-properties which control the width and height of the Fullcalendar-visualisation entryform. Can someone point me out the file and CSS-properties? -- Arjan.
  5. A

email plugin: easiest way to display data from other tables beside formdata

Hi, I am struggeling with the email plugin. I want to send a confirmation mail after submitting the formdata. With placeholders I can use data from the form. But I also want to display linked data from a joined or other database. And offcourse I want to send a PDF, just with the data that has...
  6. A

[WORKAROUND] Fullcalendar: new entry startdate starts at the day before the clicked date

Hi, when I click on a date on the Fullcalendar to add a new entry, the enddate is set to the clicked date, but the startdate is set automatically to the the day before the clicked date. I cannot find a setting that would control this. -- Arjan.
  7. A

[WORKAROUND] Fullcalendar: startdate time and enddate time set to 23:00 automatically

Hi, When I click on a date on the Fullcalendar to add a new entry, the time belonging to the startdate and the enddata is automatically set to 23:00 (11:00 pm). I cannot find where this comes from so my best guess is that is is an issue with the Calendar Visualisation. -- Arjan
  8. A

JavaScript errors in Fullcalendar visualization

I am experiencing a few errors when using the new and latest Fullcalendar visualization. When I try to delete an entry from the calendar-view: When I try to edit an entry from the calendar-view: Both errors come from the following JavaScript-file...
  9. A

Unable to install Fabrik 3.4 Package from Joomla

When I try to install the newly downloaded Fabrik 3.4 Package from Joomla, I get the following error: -- Arjan
  10. A

[SOLVED] Error when updating "Fabrik Admin Visualization Module" from Joomla

When I try to update the Fabrik Admin Visualization Module from Joomla (because Joomla indicates that there is an update) I get te following error message: When I try to download the file manually by using the displayed link I get this error: -- Arjan
  11. A

Double-clicking in the calendar does not fill date element

When we click a date in the fullcalendar-visualisation, the startdate-element (generatoren_data.startdate) is not filled with the clicked date. In the old calendar-visualisation this worked well. When clicking the calendar-button near the field, the date-selector also defaults to the current date.
  12. A

Confirmation-plugin does not work with fullcalendar-visualisation

We have installed the confirmation plugin and have selected it in the form, but there is no confirmation-window showing up when a calendar-entry is saved.
  13. A

Unable to edit existing fullcalendar-entry

After we have entered a reservation for a generator and which is then being displayed in the calendar, we are unable to edit the entry. Double-clicking does open a window and displays the content of the entry, but the windows is in a sort of view-mode (readonly) and no input-fields are being...
  14. A

Simply review entered data on another window in a Multi-Form

After a customer has made a reservation for a generator we want to present the customer an overview (next screen in the form) of the reservation with the data he has entered so he can review it and revert back to the previous screen to correct it. What is the right way and procedure to just...
  15. A

Using CONCAT to view data from multiple Elements in Dropdown

We are using a Databasejoin with Dropdown to select from the list of generators (generatoren.generator_description). So far, so good... But in the same Dropdown we also want to add the name of the location where the generator is stationed (generatoren.generator_stationed) by using CONCAT...
  16. A

Occupying selective data from another List in a Dropdown Element

Hi, we are creating a planning-application where our customers can plan available generators on a certain date and for a period based on a Calendar visualisation. We have one List with the inventory of all the generators ("Generatoren") and one List with the periods that generators are booked...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back