Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
Fusion Gantt visualization
The Fusion Gantt visualization is used for displaying tasks in a graphical form, and is useful if you want to implement a project management site in Fabrik.
Options - data(top)
- Connection - the Fabrik connection containing the list whose data will populate the chart
- List - the Fabrik list containing the chart data
Tasks(top)This section defines which elements to map to which chart properties.
- Start date - the task start date
- End date - the task end date
- Label - the task label
- Hover - the task hover text
- Milestone - an element which stores value of 0 or 1 which defines whether the task is rendered as a milestone
- Depends on - a database join element which enables the user to define which tasks must be completed before this task can be started.
Processes(top)You can also group tasks in 'processes', for example a task may belong to a project, in which case you can set the 'process' to be the project element.
- Process - The element (often a database join element) which groups the tasks together.
- Heading - The heading to show above the process list.
- Width - graph width in pixels
- Height - graph height in pixels
- Template - default will default to bootstrap/default based on your Joomla version
- Month display type - should months be shown as short strings (e.g. "Jan") or as numeric value.
Example(top)Lets say we have a 'tasks' list with the following data:
With the settings that you can see in the previous screen shots the Gantt chart will appear as follows.
You can see a working example of this on the demo site:
gagnonjeanfrancois likes this.