Important notice about Cloudbleed - if your site uses the Cloudflare CDN, and you intend to follow the Joomla security team's advice to change your site "secret", you MUST READ THIS NOTICE.
Fabrik 3.6 Released Remember to backup and test your backup before proceeding with this update. Please report any problems you might experience with this new version here on the forum. You are safe to upgrade to Joomla! 3.7 and PHP 7.x with this version of Fabrik. View the blog for more details on this release.
Fusion Gantt visualization
The Fusion Gantt visualization is used for displaying tasks in a graphical form, and is useful if you want to implement a project management site in Fabrik.
Options - data(top)
- Connection - the Fabrik connection containing the list whose data will populate the chart
- List - the Fabrik list containing the chart data
Tasks(top)This section defines which elements to map to which chart properties.
- Start date - the task start date
- End date - the task end date
- Label - the task label
- Hover - the task hover text
- Milestone - an element which stores value of 0 or 1 which defines whether the task is rendered as a milestone
- Depends on - a database join element which enables the user to define which tasks must be completed before this task can be started.
Processes(top)You can also group tasks in 'processes', for example a task may belong to a project, in which case you can set the 'process' to be the project element.
- Process - The element (often a database join element) which groups the tasks together.
- Heading - The heading to show above the process list.
- Width - graph width in pixels
- Height - graph height in pixels
- Template - default will default to bootstrap/default based on your Joomla version
- Month display type - should months be shown as short strings (e.g. "Jan") or as numeric value.
Example(top)Lets say we have a 'tasks' list with the following data:
With the settings that you can see in the previous screen shots the Gantt chart will appear as follows.
You can see a working example of this on the demo site:
gagnonjeanfrancois likes this.