Fabrik 3.5.2 is now available to download. Read the blog for highlights about this release.
As always, please back up your site prior to updating and if possible test in a dev environment first.
Also, our 3.5.1 package file was hacked, the effected dates were 1/15/2017 - 1/17/2017. If during those days you downloaded the 3.5.1 package file from the JED or our site download page, please re-install the package with a fresh copy or upgrade to Fabrik 3.5.2. Github downloads were not effected.
Fusion Gantt visualization
The Fusion Gantt visualization is used for displaying tasks in a graphical form, and is useful if you want to implement a project management site in Fabrik.
Options - data(top)
- Connection - the Fabrik connection containing the list whose data will populate the chart
- List - the Fabrik list containing the chart data
Tasks(top)This section defines which elements to map to which chart properties.
- Start date - the task start date
- End date - the task end date
- Label - the task label
- Hover - the task hover text
- Milestone - an element which stores value of 0 or 1 which defines whether the task is rendered as a milestone
- Depends on - a database join element which enables the user to define which tasks must be completed before this task can be started.
Processes(top)You can also group tasks in 'processes', for example a task may belong to a project, in which case you can set the 'process' to be the project element.
- Process - The element (often a database join element) which groups the tasks together.
- Heading - The heading to show above the process list.
- Width - graph width in pixels
- Height - graph height in pixels
- Template - default will default to bootstrap/default based on your Joomla version
- Month display type - should months be shown as short strings (e.g. "Jan") or as numeric value.
Example(top)Lets say we have a 'tasks' list with the following data:
With the settings that you can see in the previous screen shots the Gantt chart will appear as follows.
You can see a working example of this on the demo site: