Search results

1. wqwi853

Having an issue displaying images in DOMPDF

In my list/form I have an image upload/photo field. Sometimes there may be one image, other times there can be multiple images. We're trying to create a new custom PDF template that will be able to show the photos displayed on the details page. When exporting the PDF with the code below, it...
  2. wqwi853

Is there a marker limit or polygon limit on google maps viz?

I have a few KMZ files with lots of markers and shapes on them. Whenever I try to load the KMZ with all the data, the google maps viz won't display all the markers and shapes. If I break it down into smaller datasets and export the KMZ then the google maps viz will display the markers and...
  3. wqwi853

Override KML/KMZ default zoom level in Google Maps Viz

I would like to have my google maps viz's zoom settings override the default zoom that's associated with my KML/KMZ overlays. Every time I do a search or refresh, the KML/KMZ zoom takes precedence over my visualizations zoom settings. When I turn on "Preserve Viewport" in my overlay settings...
  4. wqwi853

Getting "0 Box property calculation requires containing block width" with DOMPDF output

Not sure what's going on. PDF output seemed to have worked fine prior to 3.9 update.
  5. wqwi853

Is it possible to display a button in the list detail view and on submit utilize the email plugin?

I want to create a button that will display in the list detail view of a record that will send an email to specific recipients once it's clicked. I want to use the same behavior as the form email plugin as well as the custom template I have. I need this behavior because certain records get...
  6. wqwi853

Best way to resize video in a media visualization?

I have a a list that uses a file upload and media visualization in order to show a video in a list. Problem is, the video shows as full size. I would like to reduce the height and width of the video so it fits in the list and doesn't bleed over the page. I tried setting the height and width...
  7. wqwi853

Default search filter for a list?

I'm probably doing something stupid but I've come back to a list I haven't worked on in a while. I have a google maps visualization that is based off data in a list. For some reason I have some sort of search based on a date field which allows the user to search by date range. Searching the...
  8. wqwi853

Is it possible to add the KML overlay to the regular google maps element?

I'm trying to figure out if I can have the same KML overlay I use in one of my visualizations on the regular google map element I use in one of my lists. I have a map with polygons and I want to be able to get the polygon info along with the geocoded address data to come into the list when...
  9. wqwi853

Entire list is crashing due to the date range filter from my google maps visualization.

I have a google maps visualization that shows events on a map by date. If you try and filter out the events by date in the visualization the entire list it's based off of will crash and give a "0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (06-18-2018 00:00:00) at position 0 (0)...
  10. wqwi853

Is it possible to send the static map from the google maps element in an email?

I'm using the google maps element in a list and also the email plugin. When trying to send an email with a static map, the map doesn't come across. Is there something specific that needs to be done to have the static map be sent over in the email?
  11. wqwi853

I need to auto fill just one field in a form based off a dropdown selection populated by another tbl

The desired behavior I'm looking for is when you select an option in a dropdown on a form that it will auto fill a field in the form from a different list/table. I have a dropdown element that is using php eval to populate data from a different table from a completely different list. It works...
  12. wqwi853

template placed into the tmpl folder for email plugin not showing up in dropdown

I created an html template for the email plugin for a form I have. I uploaded the html file into the /plugins/fabrik_form/email/tmpl folder but it doesn't show up as a option in the PHP/HTML Template dropdown. Does anyone know why this would happen?
  13. wqwi853

Adding a search box within the google maps visualization

Is there a way to add a search box into the google maps visualization so that way a user can search an address or place within the map itself? I don't see anything for it in the settings.
  14. wqwi853

I need to create a record last updated field in a list.

I'm trying to create a field in a list that will let someone know who is viewing a record the last time that particular record was updated. It will need to save a time-stamp into the database and overwrite that time-stamp every time the save button is clicked. What is the best way to go about...
  15. wqwi853

user element not displaying the username in a list

I want to simply have the username of the user who entered a record to display in a list. No matter what I set the element to, it stays hidden in the detail view. If I make it visible in the list view, it only shows the J! user ID and not their username. It's also only storeing the J! user ID...
  16. wqwi853

Fabrik official site getting "This site may be hacked" in Google search.

Anyone know why this is? I've attached a photo of the search result.
  17. wqwi853

Best way to use browser dev tools to tweak css for PDF templates

I'm trying to create some custom PDF templates for lists and I'm having some issues trying to modify the templates on the fly so I can know what works and doesn't work in the css for the template. One post says there's a way to add something to the end of the URL of a list to edit the css in...
  18. wqwi853

Creating custom looking PDF reports in Fabrik

I'm wondering if there is a way to customize the PDF's generated by fabrik lists into a nicer looking type of report? I would like to include some sort of header to the PDF and format it in a way that looks a bit differently than the standard way it comes out as a PDF.
  19. wqwi853

Anyone know an easy way to fix the time field css?

In one of my lists, the time field options is showing up as pictured in the attached image. Does anyone know the best way to override the css on the time field options to get it to look right?
  20. wqwi853

Has anyone tried or know of a working business directory using Fabrik?

I'm trying to develop something in Fabrik that could compete with SobiPro in terms of functionality. I need to develop a business directory that has access controls, ratings, reviews, maps, joomla search integration, among many other things. I'm just wondering if someone has already tried to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back