NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.Dismiss Notice
Pivot list plugin
The Pivot list plugin renders selected data from a data-set as a pivotal table.
- sum/count- An element you wish to sum or count on
- count instead of sum- no by default, will sum/count the value selected in the drop-down.
- group by- a comma separated list of elements grouping the data, Tablename___elementname,
- x-axis element- The element you want to display along the x axis of the table,
- y-axis element-The element displayed down the side
- order- Orders the pivotal list rows by row total, ascending/descending
- number formatting- applies php number_format function
- rounding- decimal places rounding
- decimal separator- default set to .
- thousands separator- default set to ,
- cache- Will cache list model data, if using a large data set this can be useful