We suggest you do NOT update to Joomla 3.8.10 until we can resolve an issue it causes with caching in Fabrik. If you do install it, you'll need to disable Joomla's "System Cache" in the global System settings.
Apologies for the recent server outage, a planned migration by our host provider to a new location turned into a bit of a nightmare.
Create a link to your form
To create a Joomla menu link to your form:
- Select "Menu->main menu" from the top administration menu.
- Then press the new button
- Next select "Fabrik->form"
- Give your link a name and on the right hand side of the form select the table you want to link to.
- Row id - If the form is set to record in the database then you can specify the record id that will be displayed in the form. Leave blank to open an new form. Enter "-1" to use the user's id.
- key name - Leave blank unless you know what you are doing! Element name (note short element name and not long) to be used with the Row id value. Defaults to the tables primary key. If row id is set to -1 then this field should contain the name of the field that stores the users ids.
- This will enable you to create a form where your users can add a new record but can then only ever edit the record they initially created.
- Show random records - If set to yes then a random record from the table will be displayed in the form.
- Template - overrides the form's template when viewing the form from this menu link. Leave as "-Use default-" to use the form's defined template.